Chapter IV

Warnings: this is, once again, smut [hand stuff, grinding, rimming, cum]. 18+ only.

That young lust is something else. I hope you enjoy ~ I would love to hear your thoughts.

---

When Jake woke up, a large hard-on was pressing against his ass. He groaned quietly and buried his face against the pillow, too warm and too surprisingly comfortable to move. He and Danny had clung to each other all night, Jake either being spooned or rolling over to snuggle against the other's chest and, while he was sweatier than he would have liked, the dense heat surrounding him was still near perfect.

Danny could sleep forever given the chance, Jake knew that. Meanwhile he was an early riser--he stretched across the bed to the nightstand and grabbed his phone. It was only 7:30, which meant they had a few hours before they would need to shower--together again, he hoped--hightail it out of the room, have Danny grab his own bags and scuttle down to the lobby to meet Josh and Sam.

Jake didn't even want to see those two, only because he wanted Danny to himself. He would stay in the hotel room for another day or two if it meant them being alone together in their own new paradise, unbothered by the others, management, roadies, all the outside pressures and nuisances. He just wanted to play, both onstage and behind closed doors, until he passed out from exhaustion and got to be cradled in Danny's arms again and again.

He closed his eyes again and wiggled back a bit--the skin-tight boxers Danny had borrowed and Jake's own thin cotton boxers didn't make it difficult to feel the morning wood firm and hot against his ass. He reached his right hand back and felt for the waistband, his fingers brushing over the hair on Danny's belly first, and then slid his hand underneath the elastic. Was it possible he was even harder than he'd been last night? Now that Jake was presented with it, he thought about how it wasn't even shocking that he had raging, impossibly hard morning wood--somehow, it just made sense with the rest of him. It felt good even in his hand and he stroked a little, waiting for him to stir or wake up entirely, but he actually shifted closer; Jake stroked as best and as gently as he could from his arm twisted behind his back, his own dick getting hard beneath the sheets.

As Jake wiped away a droplet of what he thought was pre-precum from the head of Danny's cock, the beast stirred and wrapped his arm around his front, pulling him against his chest and inadvertently rubbing one of his nipples, making Jake gasp.

"Jake?" Danny grumbled, voice thick with sleep.

Jake left his hand idle around his cock, the elastic starting to dig into his wrist. "'Morning." He tentatively stroked the skin with one fingertip. "Or should I say 'morning wood.'"

Danny exhaled against the back of his neck. "Easy to get with your ass pressed against my dick all night." He ground a little into Jake's backside. "I had a dream that we bombed onstage. It was like--every time Josh tried to sing, his voice cracked completely. I messed up my solo. Sam wasn't even there for some reason."

Jake snorted and wrapped his hand firm around Danny's erection. "Great pillow talk, Danny. We have a show tonight." He started to stroke again and Danny sighed; Jake felt his nose go into his hair, a slow sort of nuzzle against the back of his head. "Are you worried?"

"No. Never really am." He slid his hand down Jake's front and into his boxers, warming his fingers over his groin, toying with his pubic hair. "I think it's more like, a subconscious manifestation of all of this."

Jake's heart did a flip. "All of what? Us?" He almost stopped stroking but when Danny wrapped his hand around his cock, he continued. "Are you afraid of telling Josh and Sam?"