Chapter VIII

Warnings: smut alert! [oral sex; prep; unprotected anal sex] buckle up kids or should I say, buckle up adults because this is 18+ only!

I left you guys on a pretty severe cliffhanger in the previous chapter and I'm positive this will make up for it. This took a long time to complete, it felt like there was so much to articulate...I hope you enjoy! ~

"Ride me first?" Danny questioned, his hands on Jake's hips. "We're going to switch positions eventually?"

"If we can." Jake scooted down Danny's thighs, pulling his jeans down as he went. Danny was already half-hard but intimidating even then. "I bet you have killer stamina. I bet I just haven't seen it yet."

Danny snorted and sat up, lifting his legs, incidentally moving Jake off him, and tore his jeans away from himself. "Unimpressed?"

No, certainly not. Jake sat back on the bed and moved his eyes down Danny's long, tan, nearly-naked body, drinking in the view as the brown-flashing-gold eyes met his own and moved down Jake's body too, silently urging him to strip the rest of the way as well. Jake did, standing up to drop his pants and then his boxers, quickly crawling to Danny to yank down his as well.

He slid into his lap, their groins pressed together, hot and getting harder and harder as they rubbed and ground against one another; Jake tipped Danny's head back and laced his fingers through his hair, his own calloused fingertips grazing his scalp, and guided their mouths together. Danny's kiss gave into his, his body having fallen more slack against the headboard, his hands loosely wrapped around Jake's upper arms. Jake slid his tongue into Danny's mouth and both of their heads tilted to work with the other, to have their lips mold and mesh and their tongues warm each other in a mess of saliva and heat.

Jake was moaning into his mouth just from being naked and on top of him, the warm meeting of skin and muscle sending a shiver down his spine that vibrated underneath his hands. He was just starting to sink his teeth into his bottom lip when he found himself being gently shoved onto his back; Danny kept their mouths together, still kissing Jake back hungrily, as he grabbed his ankles and hooked shorter, lithe legs around his hips.

A surprised squeak found its way out of Jake's throat–Danny smiled against his lips and pressed them together at the hips, sinking his weight into him. Still buzzed from all the whiskey and beer, Jake found his kisses getting more and more sloppy and, when he finally pulled back to look at him, he saw that he had painted Danny's chin with saliva. He giggled and hiccuped, then groaned–that wasn't sexy.

Danny laughed. "Whoops. Too much beer, Jake."

Another hiccup. "Yeah," Jake said quietly, face growing hot. Being embarrassed in front of Danny–that wasn't ever an issue before. Jake was in love, it was obvious, so much clearer with a little alcohol in his veins than when he was sober–would Danny be embarrassed if it were him?

Danny smiled a little, eyelashes cast down, and lowered himself. Jake hiccuped again and watched him press his lips lightly to the center of his chest: "Hold your breath."

Jake did–tried–but another hiccup burst out of him and his chest thumped beneath Danny's lips, which were still just beneath his sternum. "Didn't work," he said, but tried again anyway.

"Keep trying," Danny instructed and kissed his chest again. He moved slightly to the right as one hand ran up Jake's side and to his right pec, fingertips so close to brushing over his nipple; Jake waited with bated breath–literally–and stifled a whimper as the tip of Danny's tongue flicked over the other and then his mouth latched around it.