Popcorn Fights

His Home

When Finn agreed to stay with Millie he hadn't thought it would be to become her personal stylist or living mannequin.

"Millie just pick a dress! I'm sure anything looks fine. Jeez." Finn grumbled under his breath while he waited for Millie to bring another outfit or dress out of her huge closet.

Her double date with this Noah guy was tomorrow and she somehow convinced Finn to spend Thursday with her and help pick out an outfit for Friday night.

Again, he couldn't find it inside him to turn her down, but in his defense it's not like Finn had anything else to do, or at least that would be the excuse he was sticking with anyway.

"I know but I want to look more than fine! I want to look..." Millie's voice trailed off from inside the closet.

Finn caught sight of her walking out towards him holding five more dresses and throwing them on top of the pile that was already stacking up on her bed.

She grabbed a sapphire colored one and held it against Finn. The dress was sleeveless and reached the floor although when she held it up against his chest it wouldn't touch the floor.

"What about this one? Hold it."

"Millie, this is basically a ball gown definitely not meant for a simple first date, not to mention I'm not the best model for this."

"Of course you are!" Millie let out a small laugh while she stepped back to get a better look as Finn held the dress up.

"Wrong! I could be like two feet taller than you shortie!" Finn stuck his tongue out at her.

"Hey! Don't call me that! You aren't that much taller than me!" Millie huffed. She knew it was a lie, but she still felt the need to prove something. He was a lot taller than her...

"But I am because you are a shortie."

"I am not!"

"You are!" Finn threw her dress behind him on her bed and Millie scoffed playfully crossing her arms over her chest.

"Am not!"

"Millie stop acting like a child when you know I'm right!" Finn laughed at her stubbornness.

She turned around not wanting to face him. So maybe Finn was right, but Millie was still the most stubborn person he would ever meet.

"Are you actually mad because I'm taller than you?" Finn laughed again, but when Millie didn't move he frowned.

"Millie seriously? Oh come on! You can't be mad over my height! It's not my fault I'm tall! It has advantages you know."

Millie scoffed again. "Like What? I wouldn't call bullying short people an advantage."

"Well like... I can reach things that you can't and..." his voice trailed off and Millie almost turned around to see why he went quiet, but she gasped when she felt arms come around her waist from behind.

"I can lay my head on yours cause you are a shortie." Finn teased some more. Millie smiled and turned around in his grip.