Chapter 1

So hi there guys this is my first ever fan fiction and I'm like really doubtful people will like it. But please read, vote, comment become my fan. I'm new to this so yeah. Okay well here it goes.

~.................~...............~..........~.................~

Chapter 1:

"You're never gonna be good enough you bitch, you might as well give me what I want!"

I couldn't shake him off of me his alcohol breath was making me dizzy and he was strong pinning me down on the ground. I kept fighting him off making it hard for him to get what he wanted he pulled a blade and held it close to my neck, I kept fighting when I felt th-...

"Hurry up, you're gonna make us late for school WAKE UP!" I woke up in a panic to hear the pounding on my door I was clearly shaken by my horrid dream. But I composed my self and got up to take a shower.

If you were wondering who was banging on my door it was my new stepbrother Tony Perry. His mom and my dad got together and we moved to San Diego where they live. And to be completely honest I don't mind it one bit I mean yeah I moved schools on the first week of senior year but hey I have a chance to start over. Anyways Tony said he'd show me around school but there's just one little detail I forgot to mention: I find my stepbrother to be one of the hottest guys I've ever met. It's not wrong is it? We're not blood related or anything and besides he's like my best friend now.

I got out the shower and threw on what I could find which was a long sleeved striped black and grey shirt , black skinnies and my red TOMS (it adds a pop of color). I dried my hair quickly, doing so it left it kinda wavy I liked it and I just straightened my bangs. I put on my eyeliner all fast and did a fast wing on it, it looked fine for being in a rush I added mascara and a little blush then headed downstairs.

Tony was already in the truck waiting. I grabbed my bag and rushed to the truck.

"I'm sorry Tony, I had a bad dream and yeah I couldn't wake up."

"Don't worry, I understand," he smiled. Oh my that smile is gonna be the death of me.

"I thought we were gonna pick up your friends?"

"Oh, no they texted and said they were gonna head out on their own and besides we're late so no time."

"Okay, I'm sorry."

The rest of the car ride was pretty quiet I was a nervous wreck. What if it was like my old school where I got bullied for being "scene." I hated being categorized, I just hope that the rest of the school year goes by fine I don't wanna deal with drama.

We got to school and Tony led the way to the main office so I could get my classes. He took my schedule and looked over it and smiled.

"Seems like we start off with three classes together," I couldn't help but smile.

We had Art, Math, and Physics together. He grabbed my hand and took me with him to our Art class. Since we were late everyone turned to see us walking in.

"Hey Mr. Almanza this is Evelin and she just started here."

"Nice to meet you miss please take a seat with Tony in the back."

We headed to our seats and he said hello to two guys sitting in front of us. They turned to us. All I could think was 'These boys are gorgeous.'

"Vic this is my stepsister Evelin, Evelin this is Vic," he said to the guy.

"So this is the famous Eva, he talks about you A LOT," Vic laughed.

Tony looked down and blushed "Shut up... and this is Mike, they're brothers."