TO ME AND YOU.

It's been three days since I left my father's house, three days since I last saw or spoke to him and it hurt a lot but I can't turn back now.

"Hey, you okay?" Mason asked hugging me from behind.

"Yeah, just thinking about my dad." I said putting my books away.

"Well don't, you'll only hurt your little head."

I giggled at his attempt to cheer me up.

"Yes sir!" I replied jokingly. Mason kissed me and I responded immediately, I love the sensation of his lips and all but if we continued we'd never be able to attend his parents anniversary tonight so I pulled away.

"I know, I know, dinner at 7." he mumbled before I could say anything.

"Yep." I replied popping the 'p'. "so let's go get ready Mason, your mum hates it when we're let to her dinners."

"Why not save time then." I gave him a confused look so he continued "shower together?"

"No way Mister!" I said laughing at the frown that appeared on his face.

"Whatever you say Ms. Gardein, it's your loss anyway" he said smiling as if unaffected by me declining his offer, he shrugged and walked out of the study.

I've been studying all morning for my final exam next week so I stayed in the study all day while Mason was at work. I stretched out my sore muscles before packing up my books and leaving the study.

I glanced at the clock in the living room and it was 5:45pm, I better start getting ready so as to get there on time. Mason's parents wedding Anniversary is today and we were invited to the family dinner holding in their mansion. I've been there a couple of times before and his parents have always treated me nicely even better than my own father.
I still remember the first time I was introduced to Mason's family I was nervous and scared but his family were welcoming and nice to me even his little sister, she would talk to me about everything that happened in her highschool and how she had no real friends except me and she wished Mason would propose soon so I could be an official member of the family; I always laughed and told her things would fall in place in due time. Everyone treated me well except..........him, Mason's elder brother wasn't really fond of me, I don't even know what I did to him. I really didn't see him much because he was always on one business trip or the other but the few times I did he made it very clear how much my presence annoyed him, he would out rightly ignore me whenever I tried to talk to him so I stopped trying we just avoided each other as much as possible.

I went into my room, put my books away then stripped out of my clothes for a cool shower.

Twenty minutes later I was done with my shower, I blow dried my hair then brushed it into its natural wavy state. I had already chosen a dress earlier, it was one I've never worn cause of my evil step mom, I bought it cause of an event in dad's company but my step mother stopped me from going because I had school the next day, damn her for ruining my social life; the dress was royal blue, knee-length and one sleeved, it fit like a glove and highlighted my curves. I paired it with a silver heel and clutch, I did a little makeup to stand out a bit from my normal everyday look.

"You ready?" Mason asked from outside the room, "we've got about twenty minutes left."

I picked up my clutch, checked my self in the mirror again then went to open the door.

"Yep, I'm ready." I said once the door was open.

"Wow!" Mason gasped, he was dressed in a black three piece Armani suit, his hair was gelled back and he had his favorite watch on, the one I had gifted him. "you look amazing as always babe."