Chapter 18

Catra's POV

Sparkles: Adora told me about what happened

If you're here to lecture me then I don't care. Just leave me alone Sparkles

Sparkles: you have to get up early tomorrow if you want to talk to her. I can't make her late again, I'm sorry. Just force her to talk to you, I know she's stubborn but it'll work. You can get through to her, I know you can.

Catra didn't reply, she just laid there with her eyes closed. Why, why did she have to fuck up a good relationship she was happy in? And for what? Because she saw something and jumped to conclusions? Catra groaned and gripped at her hair angrily. Get up early tomorrow, her mind reminded her, the catgirl set her alarm for 6 in the morning and tried to sleep.

"Adora! Stop it tickles!" Catra giggled as the blonde removed her hands from the sides of her waist. "I love you Catra, so much." She heard Adora's voice and looked up to see the blonde with a smile on her face. Catra purred and went to lean into her touch but fell into darkness, her heartbeat sped up as all she saw was darkness.
"Adora?" She called out into the darkness. When no one answered Catra felt herself crying, she was now truly alone.
"You drive them away, Wildcat." She heard Scorpia's voice.
"I was going to tell you!" She then heard Adora's voice. Catra clawed her head, "Get out, leave me alone! Leave me alone.." she screamed and heard a voice that shook her to her core.
"My child," she looked up to see Shadow Weaver, "If only you weren't so pathetic." The tall figure spat out bitterly as she circled Catra, "Maybe then you would be able to manage all your relationships. But look at you now." Catra's head was spinning, she couldn't take it.
BEEP
Her ear flicked at the loud sound.
BEEP
It was almost as if something was calling her to wake up.
BEEP
Catra awoke with a gasp and looked over at her phone. It read 6am, her heartbeat was still fast, but she was calming down quickly. She tried to ignore what she had dreamt but it still made her feel like shit. You'll see Adora again today, her mind reminded her and Catra managed a weak smile as she got out of bed.
Catra took a shower, her bruises were fading but it didn't mean that she didn't feel sore every time she moved too quickly or firmly. She decided she would wait at the airport for Adora to avoid any traffic. "Oh Adora, I can't wait to see you." Catra hugged herself a purred dreamily.

Adora's POV

Adora got ready for the day. She would load her baggage into her car and wait until she was fully ready to go to the airport. Hopefully nothing got in her way and made her miss the plane again, she remembered Catra and frowned. Oh how she longed to talk to her, but she was too scared that Catra would be angry. Maybe I shouldn't have been so cold.. she thought and decided to sleep for a few more minutes.

Little Adora chases Catra as they played around. When the catgirl slowed she tackled her to the ground, both of them laughing and giggling. Her blue eyes stared down into the blue and yellow ones, "I can't wait until we'll be the ones calling the shots!" Catra breathed and pulled the blonde into a hug.
The two sat under the covers whispering and giggling, "Shit!" Catra giggled. They had heard 'naughty words' from the senior cadets. "Catra! You're being too loud!" Adora whisper yelled and both of them began to giggle a bit louder.
"Let's be friends forever!"
"Duh! Of course we'll be!"
Adora awoke after her few minutes of resting and decided she wanted coffee from the café today.
She sat in the warmly lit room as she sipped her coffee, it was raining lightly outside. Adora loved the rain, it meant that it was a good day to read and relax. She couldn't wait to read and sleep on the plane, or just look out the window since it was her first time on a plane. Adora watched as people passed by from time to time, she even forgot she finished her coffee. I should probably go home and get ready. She thought before pushing herself up to stand and walking out of the café.

GlimGlim: Have fun on the plane! We'll all be there to see you off!

Thanks Glimmer. Can't wait to see you guys!

Adora smiled slightly as she stepped out of her shower, reading the texts.

Catra's POV

Catra had bought a bouquet of flowers for Adora when she finally apologized. Maybe I should get her chocolates. She's always had a sweet tooth, my dorky idiot blonde. Catra thought fondly as she headed in search of the best chocolates. I hope she gets here soon, I can't wait to see her. She purred to herself quietly as she purchased the chocolates. She had also purchased a note card and wrote on it 'I will miss you as you get your education. Safe travels from your dearest Catra' she was satisfied with what she had gotten Adora and found her waiting spot again.
It was getting close to the time to when Adora should be here, maybe she already was. Catra double checked to make sure she was at the spot where Adora would be passing by, if Glimmer had lied to her Catra vowed to claw up her pillows. Her mismatched eyes jumped from person to person, spending extra time looking at any blonde female. Please. Her mind begged as she kept looking, she checked the time and it was pass the time Adora should've passed by.

I couldn't find her Sparkles, are you 100% sure I'm at the right spot?

Sparkles: I'm so sorry, come to where we are at: xxxxx

Catra's heart raced and she began to run as fast as she could to where Adora's friends would be. She nearly dropped the things she had got more than once. Please don't let it be too late. She begged. Please.