More Angel Names Than You Knew Existed

This represents over twenty pages of angel names, copied from A Dictionary of Angels by Gustav Davidson. This isn't even half of what's in that book, so if you want the full list, read the book. Most of this list is paraphrased from there. The decision for which names to copy down was pretty arbitrary... I tried to get all the important ones, but for the less important ones, I only copied them down if they sounded cool and I thought they would make for good character names. Most of the information contained here comes from apocryphal texts and grimoires. Original sources include, but are not limited to: The Zohar, The Talmud, The Key of Solomon, The Testament of Abraham, the Book of Enoch, The Books of Occult Philosophy, and various other books of extremely obscure Jewish lore and occultism. A lot of the lore is extremely confusing and contradictory, so don't expect it to make sense.

Abalidoth: A celestial luminary of human sexuality.

Abariel: An angel from some systems of ceremonial magic (e.g. The Greater Key of Solomon), used for invoking.

Abasdarhon: Angel of the fifth hour of the night.

Abdia: A protective angel that shields the magician during ceremonial magic. Means "servant."

Abdiel: An angel from the Book of Raziel. Means "servant of God."

Abathur Muzania: The angel of the North Star in Mandaean cosmology. Presides over the scales that weigh the human soul (like in Egyptian mythology).

Abelech (Helech): An angel invoked to command demons.

Abraxas/Abraxis: Greek name referring to some sort of supreme entity or spirit, uncertain etymology. Could mean "shining one." The Prince of Aeons in the Kabbalah, and source of gnosis.

Abriel: A dominion, invoked in Kabbalistic rites.

Achaiah: Means "trouble," one of 8 Kabbalistic Seraphim, the Angel of Patience and "discoverer of the secrets of nature."

Achamoth: A Gnostic angel, probably a name for (or daughter of) Sophia. She was the mother of an evil god.

Acrabiel: Angel of the Zodiac, apparently. From Agrippa's Occult Philosophy.

Adabiel: Listed as one of the seven archangels in one source, an angel of Jupiter. Sometimes equated with Zadkiel or with Nergal.

Adadiyah: A name for Metatron.

Adatiel: An angel of the air from ceremonial magic. Appears in a billowing mantle that's either black and white or blue.

Adirael: Means "magnificence of God."

Adiririon: Angel of "the might of god," whose name was inscribed on protective amulents.

Admael: One of the angels with dominion over the earth.

Adnachiel/Advachiel: Angel of November and Sagittarius.

Adnai/Adnah: An angel of Venus, means "pleasure."

Adnarel: An angel ruling over winter, means "my lord is God."

Adoil: A primordial light of creation (from the Book of Enoch). Means "hand of god."

Adonael (Adonaeth): An angel that can overcome demons of disease.

Adriel: Means "my help is God," an angel of death (who slays all souls left in the last days, apparently). Guards the gate of the South Wind. Probably another name for Azrael.