An Unexpected Visiter (Izuku x Lala Deviluke) (BNHA X To Love Ru)

A/N: Yay the first crossover ship, this one has kinda been on my mind for quite some time and I had to get it out there, mainly because there's not a lot of it out there from what I've found, oh and a *Spoiler warning* for those who haven't seen "To Love Ru", that and a different kind of *Mature Label* warning though I might be exaggerating a bit, oh one more thing, I won't lie, I did write some things word for word so just a fair warning, anyways enjoy yall~~~

Today the students of Class 1-A had finally came one step closer to achieving their goals of becoming pro heros. They had just returned to their dorms this afternoon after completing their provisional licensing exam. Many if not all were exhausted from taking such a grueling painful exam that many students just went to there dorm rooms and slept or if they had the energy, taking a nice long soak in the baths.

Izuku "Deku" Midoriya, was among the 18 members of his class to pass and get his provisional hero license taking one step closer towards his dream of becoming the next number 1 hero after his mentor All Might had retired. He bid his classmate's goodnight and headed towards his private bathroom in his room to take a long well deserved bath.

As he sat in the bath, Deku began remembering all the events that transpired earlier in the day.

Deku's Thoughts: *Concerned* Man that was exhausting but it was all worth in the end, but what was up with Todoroki and that guy from Shiketsu?

Deku laid his head back letting the water slowly engulf his face while another memory invaded his mind.

Deku's Thoughts: *Confused* I still can't shake this weird feeling, what was that that flew above us, it looked like a plane, but I haven't seen any plane like that and I think I heard it crash or something, maybe I should have asked Mr. Aizawa if we could have seen what it was.

Deku slowly sits up stretching his arms out and examining his scared arms.

Deku: *Chuckles* Man I knew I would get scars as a hero but I didn't think I'd get this many so soon.

All of a sudden a blinding lights combined with a sudden splash in the tub causes Deku to get on guard.

Deku: *Confused* What the? THE BATHTUB EXPLODED

???: *Relief* MMMM! Escape successful.

Deku blushes and immediately freezes not knowing what to do, he notices a girl around his age with long bubble gum pink hair, fair skin, and emerald green eyes looking into Deku's own dark green eyes.

Deku blushes at the sudden appearance of a girl in his bathroom.

??? : *Confused* Hmm?

Deku: *Panicking* OHMYGODIMSOSORRYIDIDDNTMEANTTODOTHATILLGETOUTRIGHTNOW!!!!!

Deku immediately grabs a towel and runs out of the bathroom making to much noise that it alerts the rest of his class to come running towards his room. When they arrive they see Deku in nothing but a bath towel slamming his door shut.

Many were confused while some of the girls blushed at the sight of their deceptively fit male classmate.

Iida: *Confused and Concerned* Midoriya what is the meaning of this ruckus and why are only wearing a bath towel?

Deku was confused and looked down only to see he was indeed wearing only a bath towel, he blushed in embarrassment and tried to cover himself up.

Deku: *Embarrassed* Iida it's not what you think...

Mineta: *Smug* Ha I bet he's an exhibitionist.

Deku: *Confused* What's that?

Before Mineta can answer he was promptly knocked out by Yaoyorozu's creating a bo staff.