The Peace We Seek (Izuku x Ibara)

A/N: Shout-Out to @frenchbirby and @Phos139 for suggesting this idea, a little info before we get started, this is my attempt at a Only Male/Only Male with a quirk AU (For those unfamiliar, it's an AU where Deku as the name suggest is the only male or the only male with a quirk, now I know these are mainly used to make harem stories but fuck it), along with that Deku will also have a twin sister cause why not, oh and a *Mature Label* warning is in affect, Enjoy Y'all.

(Kikumi Yagi, Izuku's younger twin sister, and I have a feeling some might have questions and to answer two it will strictly be a Izuku x Ibara Story and there is a reason why I chose the name Kikumi over Izumi but that's a story for another time, p.s the art ain't mine)

Deep in the forest outside the bustling city of Musutafu, Japan lays a simple yet comfortable cabin, the cabin itself stood at two-stories tall with a front porch and a garden on its side, this particular cabin housed four inhabitants, a pair of 14 year old twins both sharing similar black unruly hair with green highlights and emerald colored eyes, a girl who is also 14 like the twins but what stands out of her appearance is instead of long flowing hair, it was replaced with long green vines atop of her head accompanied by forest green eyes, and finally the youngest of them, a little girl 5 years of age with bluish off-white hair and her most distinct features are her ruby red eyes and a small horn atop of on the right side of her head.

These four individuals are Izuku 'Deku' Yagi the oldest of the four and the only male in japan, with him is his younger twin sister Kikumi Yagi, they are the 'lost' children of the power couple the number 1 heroine All Might and the number 5 heroine Green Esper, along with them are Izuku's wife Ibara Shiozaki Yagi the daughter of the holy yet fierce number 6 heroine Trinity and their adopted daughter Eri Shiozaki-Yagi who they saved when they ran away from home.

For three years these four have lived away from their society each with a different reason as to why they'll never return.

For Deku as he is the only male in Japan he was stripped of any human rights and treated as if he were scum he was never seen as a human being only as a tool and no matter how kind he was he was bullied, ridiculed and beaten but the worst came from his first crush Katsuka Bakugo.

As for Kikumi she was born quirkless, because of that she was ignored by her parents and beaten near an inch of her on multiple occasions, her only safe haven was her older brother for he would also experience the same horrors of this world.

Ibara she couldn't handle the pressure, manipulation, neglect, and abuse her mother gave her, her mother wanted 'the perfect daughter' as she described it, someone who 'wouldn't ruin Trinity's public image'.

And little Eri, at such a young age she was a human lab rat for a villian by the name of Overhaul who sought to 'cure' this world using Eri's own blood.

Each of them carries horrible memories of their previous lives be it physical in the form of scars or burns or mental form with nightmares being a common occurrence, but when their with eachother this memories fade away as they felt they have chosen the right path to follow