The Secret Life (Izuku x Himiko)

A/N: I know this may not be exactly original but I liked the concept and I haven't seen any with the other characters so I'd figure why not and I added my own tweaks to it enjoy.

Its been a week since the training camp attack and the Kamino Ward disaster and the students of Class 1-A were just told they had two weeks off to prepare to move into the newly built dorms, many were excited, but one green haired teen's mind was somewhere else.

Deku's Thoughts: Hmmmmm, what sounds good for dinner tonight, maybe Kastudon, no we had that yesterday, maybe pasta, yeah that sounds good I'm sure they'll love it.

He's quickly pulled out of his thoughts by one of his best friends Uraraka

Deku: *Smiling* Oh hey Uraraka what's up?

Uraraka: *Blushing* Well we were wondering if you wanted to join the rest of us for some mall shopping?

Deku: *Thinking* I'd love to but I can't I have somethings to take care of, maybe next time.

And with that Deku leaves leaving a confused class and heartbroken Uraraka.

Ashido: *Confused* Why does Midori always leave early? Does he live that far?

Iida: *Chimming in* Not really, during the first week of school me and Uraraka walked with him to the train station and it's only a 10-15 minute train ride.

Ashido: *Gets a Mischievous Idea* Well why don't we follow him and see what he's up to.

Immediately Uraraka joins in and few others of the class since they got nothing better to do.

Iida: *Immediately denies the idea* We shouldn't invade in our classmate's private life.

Kirishima: *Agreeing with Iida* Yeah spying on Midoribro is unmanly, and what's wrong with going home early, like Mr.Aizawa just said were moving into the dorms soon so we should get ready.

Uraraka: *Trying to hide her real reason for going* Come on Iida, Kirishima if he sees us we can pretend we were going to a different mall.

Ashido: *Teasingly* Or is it because you just want to see what your crush is up to.

Uraraka immediately explodes a full face blush but she doesn't deny wanting to see her crush.

Ashido: *Smiling* Well this was expected, but come on Iida aren't you the least bit curious about what Midori does.

Iida: *Finally caving in* Alright fine but if things don't look right we are leaving got it?

They all agreed and left to spy on their green haired classmate/friend/crush

The class followed behind Midoriya who looked deep in thought and was mumbling about dinner.

Sero: *Sighing* I didn't think he'd mumble while walking to be honest.

This gets nods from everyone as they continued to follow but are stopped when they see Deku enter a day care center.

Mineta: *Smug* Hah, I knew he was a pervert.

This immediately gets him pummeled into the floor by everyone present.

Kirishima: *Holds Mineta's Head down* Not cool man, maybe Midoribro babysits on the side or has a younger sibling or relative he takes care of.

Everyone agrees and are soon quieted by the sound of children laughing, they turn and see Deku walk out with three children, two green and blond haired infants in his arms and a little girl with white hair and a horn on the right side of her head holding onto his pants leg.