Till We Meet Again My Love (Izuku x Yandere Melissa)

A/N: I haven't done a Yandere one in awhile so here we are, but a big *Mature Label* warning and a heads up some dark shit is gonna happen, ~eennjjooyy yyaa''ll~

The events of I-Island have left the people involved to change, either for the better or for the worst and in such case as for Melissa Shield it was for the worst, she was the daughter of famed scientist David Shield who was also the cause of the I-Island incident, when she learned of her father's misdeeds she was devastated, the man she looked up to had committed such a horrible crime even if it was for a noble reason.

When word got out of who was responsible everything changed for Melissa, she was targeted for being related to the man that almost destroyed I-Island, her grants were revoked, her peers harassed her, she was banned from almost every building on the entire man-made Island, her home was constantly vandalized and when she tried to report it the security guards just turned the other way.

The only times she felt things were the same were her weekly video calls with her Uncle Might who offered her any kind of support he could and as a bonus every now and then her hero, the boy that helped saved her home would sometimes join in on the video call concerned for how she was doing.

Everytime she saw him she felt her heart flutter, she felt her face heat up everytime he gave her his signature smile, at first she thought nothing of it but as time went one she began fantasizing about him be it a simple date or spending the rest of their lives together, it was then she knew she was in love with Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya.

But that love became something more, it became an obsession she couldn't stop thinking about him whenever she had a bad day her mind drifted to his smile, his smile was the only thing getting her through these rough times.

It came to a point where she started writing her fantasies in a dream journal, in that journal were all the things she wanted to do with Deku, she wanted him for herself, she even maid her own "Deku Merchandise" to celebrate her new found love, she didn't want any other girl to look at him, she wanted to hurt anyone that looked at her Deku.

The first time she felt like that was when Deku was joined by Ochako Uraraka in the video call, she didn't like how close or how touchy Uraraka was to her Deku, she considered Uraraka a friend but after that she wanted to strangle her, thus leading to the first "incident" of many to come.

Melissa created a "special" invention that was supposed to be a remote control snake shaped camera used for recon in hard to reach places along with being controlled from anywhere in the world but she modified it a bit to add a few new "features" to the device, she mailed it to Uraraka under a fake name and when it arrived Uraraka was confused by the device only to leave it on her desk in her dorm and thought nothing of it.

Once she left, Melissa activated it and hid the camera under the bed, and waited for the perfect moment to strike but before she could she over heard a conversation that made blood boil.

Uraraka: *Nervous* What do I do Mina, I want to tell Deku how I feel but I'm scared he'll reject me.

Ashido: *Comforting* Girl your over thinking it, it's clear he likes you too, I've seen the way he looks at you, I'd say better hurry before someone else snatches him.

Uraraka: *Deep breaths* Your right Mina tommorow, after school I'm gonna tell him.

Ashido: *Smiling* That's the spirit girl, go get your man.

Melissa: *Pissed* Oh Ochako you just made the biggest mistake of your fucken life you bitch, and here I thought we were friends.

That night Uraraka slept blissfully unaware of the snake slowly slithering its way up the bed only to stop right at her face, just staring at her, Melissa was watching through her computer monitor observing the sleeping brunette ready to end her here and now.