nishinoya yuu

have😟you👤ever☹️been😖snaked🐍by a friend👨‍❤️‍👨then😢just😨for😱the🥶clout💯they'll👥do😐it😈again😫😫

SORRY OMFGG i didn't update in like 9 days and i feel like noya is ooc i-

also guys i always write in my spanish keyboard and so the auto correct is different- like if one of the words is in spanish yk why😹😹😹😹 yes i am hispanic ❤️❤️❤️❤️

a thirst paragraph for my bae iwaizumi at the end of this 🤗

posted this early so i can go to sleep damn

very messy very rushed very illiterate plz i hate this

"i've assigned you a tutor. i assume you'll be on your best behavior, right?" nishinoya's least favorite teacher said with a tone that left no room for argument.

nishinoya inwardly sulked, but knew that the tutoring was inevitable, especially after he ignored all of his piles of homework just to practice some more. it couldn't be helped though, why couldn't the world just revolve around volleyball? quickly knocking himself out of his mindless thoughts, the short libero nodded grumpily, a pout on his lips.

"then.. your classmate, (name), will be tutoring you for a couple of days. that means no extracurriculars, no volleyball. go it?"

nishinoya wanted to slam his head onto the wood desk he was forced upon, but knew that might send him to a mental ward or get him detention. he swallowed the saliva that was building up in his mouth before nodding stiffly, his face looked like he was constipated.

the teacher let out a relieved sigh and stood up, the scrapping from the chairs metal legs making them both cringe, "make plans with (name). doesn't matter where or when, just study."

when the door shut that was when noya let out the loudest groan he could muster. he would have to stop by and tell his teammates that he couldn't attend practice for a while.

a small scrowl was on nishinoya's face as he made his way to his tutors class, tanaka's teasing and tsukishima's snarky, but sly remarks about his grades got him into a foul mood and just reminded him about how far behind he was.

he stood outside the door of class 2-5, a college preparatory class. he peeked through the class window just to see a familiar (color)-haired boy sleeping peacefully on his desk, using his bookbag as a pillow substitute. it was after school so the class was empty, a perfect place for an energy nap.

nishinoya quietly slid the door open and quietly walked over to the smarter boy, taking the time to see how much (name) has matured in the time they've spent apart.

(name) wasn't anyone special, (sorry 😔 ur all special) he had no outstanding talents, beside maintaining straight a's in all of his classes, but that was all. he went to chidoriyama with nishinoya but they weren't friends or anything of the sort. they just observed each other from afar.

(name)'s eyes fluttered open slowly and he took in the appearance of the boy before him before jolting up, "i'm sorry! i was tired and fell asleep, nishinoya!" he apologized as he rubbed his eyes to force the fatigue away.

nishinoya was taken aback by his alarmed state before awkwardly rubbing the nape of his neck, "don't worry about it.." he mumbled before getting back to the topic in hand. "anyways, i was wondering if we could study here?" he asked.

"um, i was thinking if we can go to my house? my mom wants me home early today.. but if that's too much trouble we can always reschedule..!" (name) explained, feeling a bit guilty since he might be burdening noya with his personal problems.