paradise

the hour flew by and i was awoken by newt . i hopped up and got of the berg i looked around for thomas who i easily found and when he saw newt he grinned and tackled him to the ground and tickled him until newt was begging thomas to stop .

i sat down and enjoyed newt squealing and laughing . " love get get him to stop please ." i giggled and thomas stopped letting newt get up who then pinned me down sitting on my torso softly whilst thomas tickled me . i was laughing so hard my stomach hurt . " thomas please stop it hurts since i can barely breathe " he carried on and newt joined in a little i screamed in joy and said. "newt stop or no more cuddles ." he looked sad and whined like a kicked puppy so he stopped." thomas no extra food if you don't stop ." he looked up and immediately stopping when he heard food . i got up and went to jorge clutching my stomach . " hey hermana why you holding your stomach ." greeting him i said. "hey jorge umm i laughed to much and stomachs a tad sore ." jorge was about to ask a question when newt wrapped his arms around my waist hugging me tight . "yeah i found newt and gave him the cure ya know ." he grinned and gave newt a bear hug .
at lunch i saw fry and shouted. "fry i found something you might wanna see ." he ran over instantly and panted out. "what and why are you smiling " on que newt walked up saying. "fry pan how are you shank ."fry put up his thumb and smiled " now do you understand me smiling "

i said and grabbed a plate of food for both me and newt as he pulled us to a table with minho . the look on his face when they saw each other was like a child at christmas they squealed and hugged and they both grinned ear to ear . i have never seen him so happy . we sat down and joined by malcom and gally and sat and joked until i got up for a shower and left as they began telling newt joke .

*newts pov*

after toni left and was out of ear shot i said the malcom minho and gally " hey guys you know me and toni have been dating for nearly two years and i think i want to marry her but i am not sure when i should ask her since i don't even have a ring ." gally then looked up and said " that's great man good luck on getting one we won't spill it ." minho stood up and yelled. " OH MY GOD " he jumped up and down so i looked at malcom and said. "what do you think of this malcom" " well newt i think she will love it i mean wait a little while before you do and that way it can be romantic." i nodded and went over to jorge and brenda and said. " brenda and jorge can you keep secrets " they nod so i continue " well since you are a like toni's father i want to ask your permission to ask for her to marry me and brenda keep it hush hush " she nods then runs to minho and screams " woooo hooo omg i can't wait it's going to be cute ." i turn to jorge as he says. " i allow you since you make her day brighter you are the missing piece in her life and i know she will be happy ." i grin. "thank you thank you thank you."

*Toni pov *

i heard brenda scream and i was a bit curious but i just thought it was nothing . i put on my normal clothes consisting of camouflaged cargo pants and a black belt with a gold buckle and some sort of tank top . i jogged over to newt who was still sitting with the lads and they were buzzed about something but when i was in earshot minho nudged newt who jogged to me picking me up and spinning me around . i held on to him tightly whilst giggling he put me down and said " i love you so much " then kissed my cheek and forehead. sitting down at the table in fiddled with my finger thinking about that past . i pull out the locket with a picture of me and chuck which also contained newts little letter . i open in and stare at the picture of chuck for a while smiling at the memories i have of him scaring the klunk out of gally . i looked up to see newt holding the letter he wrote. " i kept it so i could remember the simple times back in the glade which mainly involved you or chuck and minho ." he hugged me and said " never leave me " i shook my head and spoke " i would never newtie " minho laughed and gally asked " in all seriousness why did you call newt newtie . i can tell he is dying to know "minho looked at me nodding so i inhaled and said " well i called newt newtie in the glade because that whole nickname was newtie cutie with the booty because that's what i first saw of newt when he jumped in the box he just span in a circle before seeing me ." they laughed but newt blushed beet red and gally said " why do you call toni love on her first day newt " he looked up and stuttered " well it was friendly but then i fell in love with her so that's why ." i heard and " awwwww" coming from thomas behind me . i smiled and said " night guys i am exhausted so i'm one of you make newt find his way to our place ."

*Thomas PoV*

toni left so i asked " so newt what's this i hear about your plans ." so newt said " well i want to get married at some point to toni as she is literally my world and without her i wouldn't be here so yeah but i still need to get a ring from somewhere." vince walked up behind me and said. "newt take this it was mary's ring i know toni would like it and will know mary is always with her." newt takes the engagement ring and put it in his pocket in a small box

*Newt pov *

i thank vince as i admire the ring he gave me . at least it was mary's since i know it will make toni smile . i walk back with thomas to toni's place and she was fast asleep i took of my shoes and put the ring in my boot and took of my shirt and belt and hopping in behind her lightly spooning till i fell asleep to her breathing and faint beating of her heart against my chest