Chapter 3

We throw our caps in the air, along with our old classmates.

We're finally free and adults.

"I'm so ready for UCLA." Gemma tells me as we walk outside our old high school with our parents.

"Me too." I smile and look back to see if our parents are following behind.
I freeze once I see what is standing just a few feet away from me. The guy that left his sister and I without even saying goodbye.

"Harry?" Gemma sees what I've been looking at. She runs up to him and hugs him tightly. I ignore the fact that he's here and continue walking to the car.

He can't just show up like that and expect everyone to forgive him. Who the hell does he think he is?

"Adelaine!" My mom calls. I turn around unwillingly. "Come say hello!" She shouts. They're on the other side of the parking lot, which is beneficial for me."What?!" I act like I can't hear her. She repeats herself and I just shrug. Thank goodness I brought my own car.

I quickly unlock it and get in. I turn it on and back out of the parking space. I didn't even bother to put my seat belt on.

I had so many thoughts going through my mind right now. Our flight to California is tonight and of course my parents are going to want to delay it so they can hang out with Harry.

I could care less. I'm taking that flight with or without them.Once I arrived home, I quickly unlocked the front door and dropped my purse on the floor. I had all my boxes packed; I just had to get the small things.

I quickly pulled off my dress and searched for some comfortable clothes for the flight. I didn't really have a great amount of choices since all my stuff is out of my room.

Once I changed, I picked up any scattered pictures and trash from the floor. I saw a picture stuck to the bottom of the closet door.

I slowly pick it up and see that it's a picture of Gemma, Harry, and I when we took our vacation to the Bahamas.
I rip Harry out and leave Gemma and I.

"You don't want to start with me on what's not nice." I warn and turn to look at him. "Why are you packing?" He asks.

"Because I'm moving. Why are you even here?" I ask rudely.

"I missed you." He says. "I find that very hard to believe. You blocked us for over a year, and you have the nerve to say you miss me?" I scoff.
"I don't know what to say." He shrugs. "You seriously don't give a fuck." I shake my head.

"What the hell am I supposed to do when my management takes away everything from me?! They told me I couldn't contact any of you! You think I wanted that?" He yells.

"I don't know what to think anymore, Harry, I'm so done." I shake my head and take my bags downstairs.

"Adelaine." He calls. "You've changed so much." He groans. "Because I'm happier without you." I say bitterly.
"Just please, go back to your stupid fame! I don't need you anymore!" I point to the front door."You cried." He says softly."What?" I ask."You cried, the first time I ever seen you cry. Before I left." He answers."I didn't cry." I try to hide the smile that is forming on my face. "Yes you did." He teases.

"I didn't cry." I try to hide the smile that is forming on my face. "Yes you did." He teases.