Chapter 6

"I'm sorry you had to spend your first week here like this." Gemma consoled me. "It's perfectly fine." I reassure her.

My parents bought a nice house just a few blocks from the beach. And since college doesn't start until fall, we have to live with my parents.

"Good. Because we're going down to the beach with a couple of boys." She smirks and gets up from my bed.
"What boys?" I ask annoyed. The last thing I needed was to hang around with boys.

"Oh, you know, just Five Sauce." She winks. "What's with the wink?" I asked creped out. "Because one of them likes you." She coos and leaves my room.

Well, it's not my room until I finish painting and decorating it, just for the summer.

If 5 Seconds of Summer is going to be at the beach, I might as well just dress casually. I mean, I know them and all, but they don't care what I wear.

I decided to go with a muscle tank top and some shorts. Nothing fancy. I put my Vans on and made my way down our marble staircase.

Yeah, my dad's job is pretty big.

"Hey Adelaine, where are you going?" My mom greeted me in the kitchen. "To go catch some waves." I laugh and act like I'm on a surf board.

"But you can't swim, yet alone surf." My mom chuckles. "I can! In the shallow!" I defend. "Okay, just remember, it's early in the morning; there aren't any lifeguards yet." She warns before leaving the new kitchen with her coffee mug.