Well this wasn't expected

This was requested by Fandom-Princess7875 thank you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter POV:
Well today did not go as planned. You're probably confused so here's a flashback.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FLASHBACK:
I was really bummed out. Today Harley and I were going out to dinner at our favorite restaurant for our anniversary but he had to go meet an old friend. I'm not jealous or anything but I wish I could see him cause it's been 9 months since we've seen each other. Tony told me he was bringing a friend to the compound so if I wanted to introduce myself. I said sure cause I thought it would get my mind off of Harley for a little while.

><><><><

Still Flashback but Harley POV:
I had to go meet with Tony at the Compound for an odd reason that is too hard to explain. Today is Peter and mine's anniversary. I feel so bad for missing it but Tony said it was important so I had to go. When I got there Tony greeted me with a hug and took me in the elevator. "I want you to meet someone who is a lot like you *wink wink*". I was very confused on what Tony was getting at but I went along with it. Nobody knew about peter and I but we are going to keep that way until we come of age.

Peter POV:
Friday told me that Tony was bringing this "mysterious" person up the elevator so I fixed my hair a little. I'm not good on first impressions so hopefully I don't screw this up. When the elevator door opened I felt tears in my eyes. There next to Tony was my one and only fiancé, Harley Keener. I think Harley thought the same cause we both ran to each other simultaneously and wrapped each other in our arms. I kissed Harley and he deepened it. We had to stop though cause we heard someone clear their throat. "Will someone explain to me why Peter and Harley were in the middle of a fucking make out session" Clint said out of the vents. "One language, two I would also like to know what just happened" Steve said as he walked out of the other room. Soon all the avengers were in the living room waiting for an explanation. "OK everyone this is my fiancé Peter"said Harley "and this is my fiancé Harley" said Peter. "We've been engaged since a year ago and we were planning to tell you guys when we both turned 21" Peter said as he looked down shyly. All of the avengers looked at them in shock. Tony was the first to speak up again. " I wish you guys told me but I do give you, Harley my blessing and if you hurt Peter, none of us *points at all of avengers* will hesitate to hunt you down and end you". I could feel Harley gulp and shiver a little but he said that he never intended on it but it was good to keep that in mind. We all had a group hug until Clint had to ruin it.

"So have you guys fucked yet". "CLINT!!!!!!" Everybody yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of flashback
Clint is now being hunted by all the avengers and Harley and I are spending our anniversary together. This day went unexpected but turned out amazing.
The End
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Oh my god that took a long time
This is my first oneshot ever so how did it turn out.
Until next time

~ Squatchie
Word count: 588