You've provoked the Spider

Does anyone remember this song?

This was requested by Fandom-Princess7875
Thank you and please send requests so I can update more Ples.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Peter POV:

Flash is really getting on my nerves. He won't stop flirting with Harley. I'm not jealous |( ̄3 ̄)|  it's just that I want to spend time with Harley but Flash won't let me. HE IS MY BOYFRIEND NOT YOURS!!! Right now I'm in Science and I have decathlon practice right after this so I'm going to have to deal with it for another hour.

Flash POV:

Hopefully Harley will dump Penis for me. I think it's working ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
(A/N: Imma punch this boy with a metal chair so he can't have children)

Harley POV:

I'm about to end this boy in 37 different ways if he doesn't stop by the time practice begins.

(Time skip brought to you by PeRRY THe PlAtyPus)

Peter POV:

It got so much worse during practice. Flash tried to sit on Harley's LAP. Ned and Mj saw how mad I was. They've only seen me this mad when Clint broke the widow bites I had been working on for a month. I tried to calm down but I can't.

Flash POV:

Parker is getting angry. Harley rejected me but he will soon come to the light and dump Penis for me. I can't wait to see the sadness on Puny Parker when he all alone again. (A/N: I'm don't know what I made flash into but I'm going with it)

(Time skip after practice brought to you by Jerald the plant on my nightstand)

Harley POV:

"Hey Harley, Wanna hang out today at my house. We can have fun~" Flash said right in my ear. At that moment all I heard was crack so I looked over and Flash was on the ground crying. I looked up from him to see Peter pissed and I mean PISSED. He yelled "Talk to MY boyfriend like that again and I'll hit you real". He walked over to me and cling to me like a koala and a tree. "Mine" he said as I walked to the car with Peter around me. Once we got home we went to the lab and worked on *insert techy stuff here*. Afterwords we went to our room and had "fun" as Flash would call it.

Peter POV:

Harley is mine and I love him. He is my tree and I am his koala. Nothing can get in the way of that if I swear to almighty Thor.

The End

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

That was a shitty ending. I'm sorry. Send requests and I shall do them. As you can see here I will hint at they did stuff but I won't go into detail.

Until next time
~Squatchie

Word Count: 458