Date Night

This was requested by @haydo_potat0

I'm sorry for not updating more. I'll try to get in more oneshots but I'm going to Texas in a week so I can't really do stuff there.

Enjoy.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Harley POV:

I'm getting everything set up for mine and Peter's surprise date. I haven't told him so when he gets back from being Spiderman, we can snuggle.

Peter POV:

These muggers won't stay down. Every time I shoot a web at one, they just get back up. I'm trying. "Stupid Spider". I don't know who said that but I think he is staying down. I flip, thwip, and quip my way to success and finally made them stay down.

I DIDN'T KILL THEM!!! I just knocked them out.... I think. I leave a note for the cops and swing away. On my way home (the tower) I stop and get a churro cause I can. It may be 11 o'clock but there is always time for a churro. I finished my churro and continued to the tower.

Harley POV:

I finally finished setting up all the pillows and the blankets on the bed. It looked like a nest with a little hole in the center for cuddles. I'm gonna let Peter pick a movie when he gets back. *Knock knock*.

I turned my head to the window to see a sad Spider on the other side. Peter was locked out. The window locked by itself somehow. I let him in and his reaction to the blanket nest was adorable.

Peter POV:

I think I locked myself out by accident. Parker Luck -_-. I crawled in only to be buried by pillows and blankets. "Oof".

"You ok" Harley asked through giggles. "I'm fine but what is this?" I asked has I started to swim out of the blankets to change into pyjamas. "It's our Date Night cause I want to snuggle with you". I just shrugged and said "Okay
fair enough". Before I changed I decided to take a quick shower before I got sweat all over the 'nest thing' on the bed.

(Time Skip after quick shower)

Still Peter POV:

I dry up and put on a white shirt with one of Harley's hoodies and my ☆iconic☆ Hello Kitty pyjama bottoms. I walk out to see Harley in sweat pants and a grey hoodie. "Is that my hoodie?" Harley asked. "It is and what are you gonna do about it" I say as a put my hands on my hips.

"Nothing cause it looks cute on you" he said with a smirk and turned back to the movie options. I blushed and sat down basically on top of him. "Do you have to use me as a chair?" He asked. "I'm tired so just put the movie on" I said as I buried myself more into him and the blankets.

Harley POV:

We ended up watching *insert cute movie here* and Peter fell asleep. Mind you he is still on top of me. I turned off the TV and flipped us over so he was being spooned by me. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Tony POV:

I went to check on the boys cause I didn't hear the movie anymore. I walked in to Peter being spooned by Harley and then in a nest of blankets. I thought it was adorable. "F.R.I.D.A.Y take a picture". "Already did sir". I smiled and slowly closed the door on my way out.

The End

€_€_€_€_€_€_€_€_€_€_€

That took longer than expected. Sorry for not updating more. Hope you enjoyed this and as always.

Until next time
~ Squiggle

Word Count: 602