One Wild Ride

This was requested by @Katie5k thank you and please give me requests I honestly enjoy them.

Peter is 16 and Harley is 17

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Peter POV:

I was swinging around the city looking for crime when I heard soft whimpers coming from an alley way. I turned the corner and saw a little girl crying. She looked to be about four or maybe even younger, I wasn't sure. She had long light brown hair. She stopped crying and looked up at me. I saw that she had blue eyes and pale skin. (A/N: She basically looks like a combination of Harley and Peter) She was full of dirt, tears, and snot.

I went closer to her to see if she was alright. (A/N: Well she clearly isn't is she) I saw that her knee was scraped up and asked "Do you need help getting home?". She cried "Mama and Dada are gone" over and over again. She was an orphan. I had no idea how to calm her down so I grabbed her and I put her in my lap. She kept whimpering and sniffling. I patted her head till she felt calmer. I heard her yawn so before she fell asleep I asked what her name was. All she said before she fell into a deep slumber was "Robin".

I stayed in the alley for a little while so I could make sure she was alright. I called Harley to come pick Robin and me up cause I was not going to swing to the tower with a child in my arms. Robin was muttering something in her sleep. As she was saying it she was nuzzling her head into my chest. She said the word she was muttering a little louder and I realized she was saying "Mama" over and over again. I felt tears start to form in my eye.

Eventually Harley made it to the alley way. He thought I was injured and couldn't swing home. He came up to the alley and saw Robin and asked what happen. "I heard crying and came into this alley. I found this little girl crying and she said her name was Robin. Before she fell asleep she kept say 'Mama and Dada are gone' and I took that as their dead". Harley sighed and lifted Robin into the car.

Harley POV:

I lifted Robin into the car and helped Peter up. "She kept muttering 'Mama' as she nuzzled into my chest. What do you think that means?". I looked at him in the passenger side and simply said "She thinks of you as motherly figure since hers is um... dead". He looked down and sighed. I leaned over and kissed him. "Do you feel better?" I asked. He nodded and drifted to sleep.

(Time Skip brought to you by the demon in my closet)

Still Harley POV:

We made it back to the tower and I woke the sleeping Peter. "We're here Darlin', get up". He got up and went to the back seat to get Robin. She was full of dirt. I helped him get her to lay on his chest again and walked to the front door. We made it to the Avengers floor with some weird/ concerned stares, but we just shook our head signaling not to ask. Once we got to the floor though, things got a little hectic.

"Where did you go in such a rush and why is Peter holding a child that looks like she was left in an alley way?". Peter and I looked at each other before him saying "Her name is Robin and I actually did find her in an alley way where she told me her parents were dead and fell asleep on me". All of the Avengers had solemn expressions on their faces. Even Natasha was feeling bad for poor little Robin. I couldn't blame any of them, Robin did go through a lot in such short time. I decided to say something. "Apparently while she was sleeping on Peter before I got there, she was muttering the word 'Mama' and snuggling Peter". All of the Avengers 'awed' at that and it kinda lightened the mood. "I'm going to go and put her to bed" Peter finally said.

Once he left all of the Avengers were saying if he is the mother then I would have to be the father. I wasn't complaining about the statement, but I did think it was a little too early for the comments they were making. I decided to leave it and go to bed with Peter.