[ ✧*̥₊˚‧ 𝙤𝙣𝙚 ]

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐝

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

- ' ✧ ' -

> ready player one?

> r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶w̶o̶?̶

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫, not realizing your mic was, indeed, still on. "hey, y/n? can you maybe not breathe in your fucking mic?" you rolled your eyes as you pushed your chair back up to the desk, "jeez ko. you always so uptight? or did you lose?" you could visualize the boy giving an irritated look as you laughed a little. resting your chin in your hand you felt yourself freeze up a bit when you checked the time, "its 3 fucking am? and you didnt say anything?" you could hear his mouse clicking away as he responded, "thought you knew." you bit your lip as you started closing out of tabs, "are you nervous about tomorrow? ive been telling you itll be fine-"

"im sure it will be. but because of your ass im only getting two hours of sleep MAX."

"hey its not my fault you wanted to grind animal crossing. youre the one who texted ME"

you narrowed your eyes at nothing in particular as you moved your mouse over to the 'end call' button.

"goodnight ko."

"goodnight. hey i wanted to say i l-"

you didnt realize he was going to say anything as you ended the call. you sat for a minute before shrugging slightly and removing your headset.

"im sure he'll tell me later."

・゚★,

you stood in the mirror smoothing out the slight wrinkles on your shirt and adjusting your tie, "fuck uniforms." you didnt notice your mother standing in the doorway with her laundry basket hoisted up on her hip, "language, y/n." you gave her a look that read 'seriously' as you pulled up your socks, "im a third year. i think i can say 'fuck'" stood up and looked at her as she smiled, "you wont be saying much if you catch a tone again!" you nodded slightly as you grabbed your bag, "fine. bye mom."

"love you!"

you hummed in response as you bounded out the door and down the street. you had a slight skip in your step as you made your way towards school. the longer you walked the faster your heart beat as you saw more and more students with uniforms similar to your own. a cold sweat ran through you as you tried to calm yourself down. without thinking you played with your fingers, but this did not help the immense amount of nervousness you had built up inside you.

entering the school you noticed everyone off in their own cliques. being in your third year you knew itd be harder to make friends at a new school considering everyone has probably known each other since their first year or even junior high. you swallowed the lump in your throat as you looked down at the schedule in your hand again. you were hesitant to ask anyone for help so you decided to just wing it. hopefully youd make it to your before the bell rang.

you moved along the hallway, cautiously looking over the signs above to find the correct classroom, you didnt notice a much taller male look your direction before deciding to walk over, "uh, do you need help-" you jumped a little as you turned to look up at the figure, "uh yes. actually. class 3-5? i cant seem to find it." he laughed a little as he leaned over to look at your schedule, "well the problem, ms., is that you are in the second year wing." your eyes widened a bit as you looked down, "oh." he smiled as you continued to avoid eye contact, "you want me to believe youre in advanced classes when you cant even tell what hallway youre in?" you shot a glare as you scoffed, "im new. i just got lost. besides, you dont look like a second year, what are you doing here?" he looked around for a second, "ah there he is! i was waiting on a friend." you looked in the general direction he was and saw a rather tired looking boy walking towards you both, "heyyy kenma!" you felt your face heat up slightly as you looked at the slightly shorter boy, 

"kenma? as in kozume kenma?" 

kenmas eyes met yours as he took a slight step back,

"y/n? youre kidding-"

- ' ✧ ' -