[ ✧*̥₊˚‧ 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ]

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐝

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮- 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧?" yakus voice held a lot of concern as he carefully listened to what you had to say- "a few days ago maybe? i dont know- he hasnt spoken to me since-" yaku hummed in response, followed by lev pitching in his opinion, "you know- i dont agree with kuroo." yakus head immediately snapped towards him, "excuse the fuck outta me- what dont you agree with?"

"hear me out-"

"haiba, youre on thin fucking ice."

lev visibly gulped before continuing, "so. i agree that y/n should be there for kenma, yes. but- if we think about it- shes not responsible for his actions and emotions- including his little outburst. personally- i think if you wanna go for akaashi? do it. y/n, no one is entitled to dictate your happiness but you, and if you think akaashi could make you happy? then do it."

yakus eyes went wide as he stared at boy in front of him, his shocked expression turned into a look of pure glee- "well- would ya look at that- haibas emotionally intelligent." it was levs turned to be shocked about the genuinely nice words being spoken about him-

"but i dont agree with this mans. if you ask me- you and kenma are perfect- youre like those two protagonists from- hey whats that movie you liked again?"

you laughed a little, "your name."

"riiiigghhht- youre like those two- soulmates or whatever. if you just tell kenma youre in love with him or whatever- then itll be fine." just then, the bell to the door of the small cafe and in walked none other than kuroo- followed by bokuto-

and if bokuto was there- then-

shit.

・゚★,

as soon as the three other boys noticed you guys at the table- they came other, the only one who hesitated slightly was akaashi. kuroo sat to the left of you, bokuto across the table next to lev, and akaashi took the free seat next to you. of course.