[ ✧*̥₊˚‧ 𝙩𝙬𝙤 ]

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐝

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰:  𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

- ' ✧ ' -

> ready player one?

> r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶w̶o̶?̶

❝𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?❞ you blinked a few times before smiling, "ko!" the other boys face quickly took on a suggestive look as you stepped towards kenma, "its actually you! youre taller than i thought you were!" the black haired male swung an arm around kenmas shoulder as he looked between the two of you, "and you are?" he shrugged the arm off him as he kept the uninterested look on his face, "a friend." the taller friend stuck his hand out as you shook it slightly,

"kuroo, tetsurou!" you laughed nervously as your hand returned to your side, "uhm, l/n, y/n. nice to meet you kuroo." he smiled wide as he leaned towards kenma and whispered something you couldnt quite make out, but it did follow up with kenmas eyes widening as he pushed kuroo away. "you guys should get to class. we'll talk later." the blonde hurried off down the hallway as you watched him leave.

"c'mon ms. l/n, ill show you were to go."

you nodded as you followed kuroo down the hall and out of the second year wing.

・゚★,

the rest of the day went by smoothly, none of your teachers made you stand up and give a fact about yourself to 'break the ice' so you were thankful for that. although you did have some questions to ask a boy. one, what did kuroo say to him to get him so embarrassed, and two, what did he want to say last night before you hung up? you quickly packed your things up before heading straight back to where you met this morning, hoping kenma was still sitting in one of the classrooms.

you went through each room until you spotted the boy hunched over a small console, his brows were slightly furrowed in frustration as you quietly entered and peered over his shoulder, "you really cant beat this level?" he didnt look up as he continued playing, "its kinda difficult-"

"left. back up. there's a critical point there. dodge left again. right. use a healing potion. there you go."

you continued to give him directions, at some points he would hesitate with what you were saying but he followed through anyway. eventually after a few minutes the level was beat and a small smile graced his face. "i forget you dont suck at that game." you gasped slightly as you nudged the boys shoulder, you coulda swore his face looked a little red, but maybe it was just the lighting.

"i gotta get to practice. thanks though." he stood up as he grabbed a bag beside him, you did the same as you followed him out of the room and back down the hall, "practice for what?" he scrolled through his phone as he answered in a monotone voice, "volleyball." you smiled at the boy even though he wasnt looking at you, "thats so cool! what position do you play?" he looked up, at bit surprised at your interest in the game, "uh, setter." you gave a confused look as he continued, "they toss the ball for others to spike." you 'ooohed' in understanding as you continued to walk.

upon arriving at the gym you peeked in the doors to see a lot of boys already changed and setting up practice, "KENMA!" you recognized the voice as kuroo as he appeared from a storage closet, "youre late." kenma kept a straight face as he looked at him, "yeah. i know." kuroo sighed as he turned back towards the closet, you laughed to yourself as you slowly shut the door, careful not to disturb practice by making any loud noises,

"i forgot to ask him-"

・゚★,

you spun around in your chair as you stared at the ceiling. you were completely bored out of you mind as you continued to make yourself dizzy. that was until you heard the sound of a discord notification, you peeked your head up enough to see the notification in the corner slowly fade away. you sat up as you pulled yourself up to your desk again and opened the app. it was a notification from none other than 'kodzuken' you smiled to yourself as you excitedly opened the chat,

kodzuken today at 10:47 pm

> overwatch?

and with that, your heart dropped again. 'overwatch. really ko? really?' you sighed as you quickly typed out a yes and logged on.

- ' ✧ ' -