~3~

Hawk
Last time on Regal Academy new student
No way is she my cousin Cyrus start to ask yes, Cyrus she is the granddaughter of Lucifer I thought she was the 3 great-granddaughter of Queen Holly I asked? Well yes, that to Vicky said to me. Now lest see who team she will be on and I hope it is are I said. Now tell us about your self well I am, I am Boom screamed cat ears and tail pop out of nowhere oh, no not this not now Catgirl said and ran off.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Headmistress Cinderella
Oh, dear, I said. everyone places Rose will you and your team please go find Catgirl 'Yes, grandmother" she said. Oh, and she is on your team and your team is dismissed from your first class.

"Okay," they said and ran off to find Catgirl. "So where do we look?" Travis asked

Rose
Oh, pumpkin I said and we only have until our second class to find her

LingLing
We will find her somewhere I said to them

Joy
LingLing is right now let me see if I was new and embarrassed for well what happened?

Hawk
Well she had cat ears and a tail I said looking at Travis "why are you looking at me for?" He asked because you knew her name so you might know more or something I said.

Travis
Well yes, but it is not much I said "TRAVIS" okay I said all I know is that her name is Catgirl and , and she is a hybrid and when she gets scared her cat ears and tail come out and that is it I said.

Rose
Okay well

Rose was about to say but Astoria cut her off

Astoria
Shh listen I said

"Oh , why does this always happen to me" a voice said

Hawk
This way I said to them "wait" What Rose who yelled

Rose
Maybe only one of us should go and see if she is there and

"Okay but who?" Joy asked

Rose
LingLing you go we all go but LingLing go and said hi okay I asked them?

LingLing
Okay I said to her

"Okay" they said to Rose and walked to were she was when they got there to see there teammate Catgirl well in a tree but what they did not know she was talking to her Uncle and pet black cat "okay LingLing go" Rose said LingLing nod to her and walked over to her. "Hi" LingLing said to her.

Catgirl
I looked down to see a girl who was well LingLing she climb up the tree hello I said to her

As the two talked Catgirl had decide it that she would meet her team and so the two girls climb down the tree to the other "hi my name is" Rose was about to say when.

Catgirl
I cut her off I know who you all are Rose Cinderella Astoria Rapunzel Joy LeFrog LingLing IronFan Hawk SnowWhite and Travis Beast I know even you Ruby Stepsister I said to them and the girl who just came out of the bush "hi" Ruby said and now you wondering who I am well I am Catgirl Blackearpower 3 great- great-granddaughter of demon Queen Holly but you all can call me Cat or C if you like and yes, I am a Queen."

"Wow," Rose said to her "but Ruby what are you doing here?" Rose asked "I came too well" She started to say but.

Ruby
Oh, I came to asked if I could be apart of your team and I am not saying this because Vicky want me to no she dust not know I am doing this I told them to hope they will let me be on there team mom and Rose 's mom make up but not me with her or her 's friends.

Hawk
"I don't know" Rose said to her as I wrapped my arm around her waist pulled her to me it not that we do want her on are team it's just that she try to marry me when I am in love with Rose

"Ring!!!" went the bell "Come on it is time for dragon riding class," Catgirl said to them.

Ruby dragon Pebbles - Princess pebbles Blade's daughter

Hawk dragon frost - prince frost Blade's son

more of Blade's sons and Daughters will be shown in Chapter 4