~5~

Rose
Last time on: Regal Academy new student

You are right and Ginger dust not need to show me how she protect the young Cinderella girl I told Catgirl she is doing a good job of what she dust.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Coach Beats
Okay today we are going to race the first team to cross the finish line get a passing grades

the teams up to race

Vicky vs Rose

As the team were name "now on your wing ready set go" Coach Beats said and the dragon were off "wo , wo , wo Blaze" Catgirl said to him "I know but " he said "wait for it , wait for it , wait for it , now" Catgirl said to him.

"Roar" Blaze roar making all the other teams dragon go crazy "what is happening?" Rose asked "It is father that is his roar he lets out to let other know to move and not to mass with him and his rider oh, and his roar make other dragons go crazy" Frost said to them "oh" they said to him. As they race Vicky got mad that her dragon went crazy but she could not do anything because Catgirl Dragon was the King of all Dragon and well she could do something to Rose but Vicky did not know that the Cinderella family dragon was one of the king of all Dragon daughters and hit Rose with a spell "Rose" her team scream her name. "I am on it" Hawk said "I got you Rose" Hawk said to her as she came to. "What happened?" Rose asked Hawk " Vicky hit you with a spell" he said to her. "Thank you for catch me" rose said to him "your welcome" Hawk said to her.

Coach Beats
Vicky team is disqualify for hitting Rose I said and Rose team wins A+ to them.

Vicky
No ahh

Cyrus
Do not worry Vicky I got this I said to her taking out my wand

"No" Vicky try to say but the spell had hit Catgirl and she fell off her dragon "hawk" Rose said "Travis " LingLing " Esquire "Joy said "Shawn" Astoria said "right" they said to them. As Cat was well falling to the ground but she had come to and put her arms in the form of an x and with one quick move she had two black wings coming out her back.

Blaze
Are you okay

catgirl
Yes , I am find but I would like to know why I got hit I said

That is when Blaze

Vicky dragon
"What is happened" Vicky asked that is the King submit roar I said to her "do not " I am sorry but we have to his submit roar is to strong for us I said.

Just then Pebbles and Ruby came down Ruby looked at Hawk now some might say she looking at as a friend but Blaze thought she was looking at in a love kind of away "Pebbles can I speak to you and your rider" "oh no da" Pebbles got cut off

Blaze
NOW!!!

he roar

TBC

TBC...