~20~

Hawk
Last time on Regal Academy new student
Ambrosia looked at her that she said that but then she remembers what Kira had said to her if the King said no then you have to give Hawk and his granny back but the King was a Queen and the Queen had said no to her and now she had to give Hawk and his granny back to Rose and she didn't want to at all.
________________________________________________________________________________

Ambrosia
I am sorry what did you say I ask her

Darkness Queen (Catgirl)
I said no you and Hawk are not to be married I am sorry but you are not fit to be I told her again.

Ambrosia look at her that she said no "my Queen please I have to be with Hawk please reconsider" she asked her. " I did," she said to her "and," she asked, "no I like I said you are not fit to be well more like you are not fit to be his." Catgirl told her looking at her as the Darkness Queen.

Darkness Queen (Catgirl)
Now then you are to give Hawk back to Rose and let Queen SnowWhite go.

She told her and just like that Rose and the other were there "no, no, no," Ambrosia said "Hawk is mind" she said

Catgirl
No, he is not I said pulling down my hood "how are you alive I killed you" she said well yes, you did but you my dear I can never die I am a Hybrid "???" Look I am a Hybrid I can't die it is my families curse

She told her "I will have Hawk," she said and took out her wand but before she could speak the spell "no" was hard and out of nowhere the Shadow King had appeared

Shadow King (Hunter)
Shadow stop I said and walked over to Catgirl and pulled her behind me and then put Rose behind Hawk, and the other behind SnowWhite Shadow drain.

which drains all of the magic out of the villains and Ambrosia leaving them all powerless "what did you do to us" they yelled at him. "I drain your magic so you can not hurt anyone ever again," he told them. And then "shadow reverse" and reverse time "ow" was hard "what happen?" asked Joy "I think we were all hit with shadow reverse spell," said Catgirl "um guys why are the villains not using spell?" Asked Rose "I think they were hit with a shadow drain spell, as well," Cat said again.

After all of the villains and Ambrosia were sent to the mirror world fairy tales land went on as ways or did it.