~11~

The ball was well good the King of Shadow and the Queen of Demon was not there yet but they were coming.

And then

A trumpet was heard telling all that the Shadow King and the Queen of Demon were here. " His darkness King of the Demon and her Royalhigh the Queen of all and Queen of Demon, Queen Catgirl," one of the Shadow demons said

lord of Shadow
And now the Shadow and the Queen of all will start the ball I said to them I hope Hunter can keep it though and Catgirl stays so they can talk I hope.

"May I have this dance," the Shadow King asked Catgirl "yes, you may" she said back to him.

play song now...

The music starts to play a tale as old as time was Catgirl's favorite song ever after as the to dance the song had ended. "That is my favorite song," Catgirl said to him as the two walked out to the balcony "ah, I didn't know that," Shadow King said to her.

Hunter
I knew that tale as old as time was Catgirl's favorite song I had them play it for her. Oh, I wish I could tell her that it is me that I am the Shadow King but I can't because the Council of Shadow Demon say that she might not take it well as me being the Shadow King or me being curse to be a Shadow demon but I will wait until I can tell her who I am and hope she will be okay. "Um, you okay?" She asked oh, yes, I am fine I said.

Catgirl
Okay, I said to him mmm I said to myself he had a Norse Viking ax necklace around his neck.

Hunter, I thought but he is not the Shadow King and if he was he could not be because he was the grandson of the  Huntsman, and his mother well she did not like talking about her father her mother was well a Crown Princess of one the legacy fairy ...

Hunter, I thought but he is not the Shadow King and if he was he could not be because he was the grandson of the Huntsman, and his mother well she did not like talking about her father her mother was well a Crown Princess of one the legacy fairy tale family but no one knows which family she was crown princess of but she did have a young sister I think.

"You good?" Shadow king asked her "yes, I am fine," she said to him. Catgirl sat on top of the balcony then her phone went off. "Ring, ring, ring " went off "hello," Cat said, "Cat it is me Rose can you, can you." Rose could not talk " sh Rose it is okay just tell me," Catgirl said to her "it is Hawk," Rose said to her "okay I am coming sweet" catgirl said to her.

Catgirl
I  am so sorry but that was a friend of mine and she needs me so goodbye I said to him it was a good thing I was on the balcony I had my back to him so I jump off my white wing came out

play song now⬇

[Catgirl ]
When the shadows unfold
When the sun hides its gold
When the wind and the cold come calling
When the path isn't clear
And the stars disappear
As an endless midnight's falling

[Hunter]
At the edge of the sky
There's a moon hanging high
When you're lost
It'll try to remind you

[Catgirl]
On a dark desert night
You can look to the light
Cause it's shining there
To find you

[Catgirl & Hunter]
Desert moon light the way
Till the dark turns today
Like a lamp in the lonely night
Bright and blue
Desert moon
Wild and free
Will it burn just for me?

[Catgirl]
Shine down

[Hunter]
Shine down

[Catgirl &Hunter ]
Till I find my way to you

[Hunter]
At the edge of the sky
There's a moon hanging high
When you're lost you can try the view

[Catgirl & Hunter]
'Cause it waits for you there
And if you see it too

[Catgirl]
I can find my way

[Hunter]
I can find my way

[Catgirl  & Hunter ]
I can find my way
To you