Joke's On You

Donna:

Kylie:

It wasn't long after Donna Spear had taken advantage of Joker's jailbreak of Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad, to break herself free as well, and used her powers to make her way back to her daughter, Kylie Spear. 

Kylie Spear would be 11 years old now. And she had been training with Donna for a long time to fight so that she could defend herself against whoever could come after either of them. It was in a battle during one of these times that Kylie would realize that Donna wasn't the only one out of them that had Siren like powers of scream and song.

In the pouring rain, Donna and Kylie were facing off with a group men, fighting greatly.

Donna spun to kick Man 1 in the stomach. Man 1 tried to shoot her. Donna released a small scream, emitting sound waves to deflect the bullets back at him, riddling him with bullets. Donna slid underneath a railing, holding onto it, spinning around it to kick Man 2 in the face, making him back away, standing, jumping over the railing to tackle Man 2 to the ground, punching him in the head repeatedly until he was knocked out.

Man 3 tried to shoot Donna, but Kylie pushed his gun aside to stop him, taking his arm, twisting it back, making him groan in pain, kicking his gun to the ground. Man 3 tried to punch her. Kylie caught his arm. Man 3 put both her arms in an arm lock, pushing her against a railing, gripping her hair, pulling her head back, trying to stab her in the throat with a knife. Kylie screamed, unlocking her powers and releasing a devastating blast of power as she sent Man 3 flying to the ground, making his ears bleed badly to where his brain could have started to melt.

Donna looked at her daughter in shock, stunned. "Kylie?"

Kylie was in shock, standing, breathing heavily. "Mom..."

Man 3 tried to push himself up, trying to shoot. Kylie kicked his gun away, flipping over the railing, twisting his arm, grabbing him, turning around, pushing his head against the railing hard enough to knock him out, blood still spilling from his ears, letting him fall to the ground.

Man 4 ran closer to them. Donna ran at him, kicking him in the knee, making him kneel down, punching him in the face. Man 4 tried to punch Donna. Donna ducked, sliding past him over the ground, turning back, punching him twice in the legs, jumping up to tackle him to the ground, punching him in the face twice, knocking him out, standing up.

Man 5 and Man 6 ran closer from in front of them. Kylie grabbed man 5, throwing him into Man 6, jumping up to tackle Man 5 and making him fall back into Man 6, kicking Man 6 in he head, knocking him out, standing up from the ground, running toward Man 5, sliding between his legs, turning to face him, crouched to the ground. Man 5 ran closer. Kylie jumped up to kick him in the head, wrapping her legs around his neck, flipping him to he ground, punching him in the face, kicking him in the head, knocking him out.

As more men ran closer, trying to shoot them, Donna and Kylie both screamed, emitting a devastating amount of energy visibly waving through the air, the force being enough to throw them all through the air and land on the ground, either unconscious or dying.

Donna sang a Siren Song for the remaining of the men, using that power to control them so that they wouldn't try to fight back or stop them from leaving.

"Mom?" Kylie asked.

Donna led Kylie out of the rain and alley as fast as she could. "Come on, Kylie."

Donna and Kylie ran away out of the alley, leaving the badly beaten or dead men behind in the alley in the pouring rain.

And that was how the Sinister Sirens of Gotham were born, for years to come afterward.