Woman

Donna:

Kylie:

The next day at the taco joint, all changed, the girls were eating tacos. Harley brought over a tray of green margaritas.

Dinah looked at Helena. "Seriously, you were super impressive with that bow."

"Very impressive," Montoya agreed.

"It's a crossbow," Kylie told them.

Helena nodded to Kylie. "I appreciate that, thank you."

Harley put the drink tray down in front of them. "Morning margaritas!"

Donna took one of them. "Thank you. I got you."

Harley offered two drinks to Kylie and Cassandra. "You drink, right, kids?"

Cassandra smiled. "Yeah."

Kylie smirked. "Hells yeah."

Montoya took the drinks from them. "I don't think so."

"Mom," Kylie complained.

Donna smirked. She pointed at Helena. "And I love that fucking name. Huntress."

"Really?" Helena asked.

"Yeah," Donna answered.

Harley nodded. "Oh, great name."

"Wow," Helena said. She looked at Kylie and Donna. "I really like how you can use your screams to kill and use your songs to control people." She looked at Dinah. "And your cry or whatever. And how you were able to kick so high in those tight pants."

"Yeah, that is cool," Harley agreed.

Donna smirked. "Yeah."

"Thanks," Dinah told them.

Cassandra handed the toy car back to Helena. "Oh, um, thanks for the car."

Helena took it back, managing a small smile. "You're welcome."

Harley looked at Cassandra. "Kid, if that burrito doesn't make you shit, I don't know what will."

Kylie laughed.

Cassandra held up a finger. "Give me a minute."

The girls all cheered.

"Yes!" Kylie cheered, whooping. "Whoo! Right."

Kylie giggled.

Cassandra walked into the bathroom.

Donna shook her head. "We've given her prune juice, laxatives. I mean, she's got a stomach made of steel."

Montoya looked at Donna, Kylie and Harley. "And you know what? I owe you an apology."

"Us?" Harley asked.

Montoya nodded. "I underestimated you. And I'm sorry."

Kylie shrugged. "We're used to it."

They heard Cassandra in the bathroom. "Uh, Kylie? Bring the colander."

"I got it," Harley told them, standing, walking away.

"Have fun with that," Dinah told her.

"So what now?" Helena asked.

"Sionis is gone, but it's just a matter of time before some other asshole tries to finish what he started," Donna told them.

Dinah nodded in agreement. "Right."

"We gotta clean this city from the inside out," Montoya told them.

"Does she always talk like the cop in a bad '80s movie?" Helena asked. Kylie started to giggle while Donna and Dinah laughed. "Or is that jus me?"

Montoya pointed at Donna, Dinah and Helena in turn. "Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you. I mean, we were amazing out there."

Dinah fist bumped with the girls. "Yeah!"

"Hell yeah," Kylie agreed.

"I agree completely," Helena told them. "So I'll do that as well."

Helena fist bumped them.

"Right," Donna agreed, smirking.

Dinah looked outside to see Harley speeding away in her car. "Whoa. Whoa, whoa! She stole my fucking car!"

"What?" Montoya asked.

Kylie and Donna couldn't help but bust out laughing.

"That's Harley for you," Kylie told them.

Donna smiled, shaking her head. "You guys do what you gotta do. I gotta find a new place for me and Kylie to stay. And help out Cass in anyway we can."

Montoya's boss picked up the gangbangers at the Booby Trap. And took all the credit while he was at it, again. It was the kick in the balls she needed to see that she had nothing to prove to hose blowhard assholes. She quit the same day.

We got the secret bank codes off the diamond. And Huntress got her family money back. She's using it to fund a little crime fighting outfit involving her, Dinah and Montoya. They call themselves the Birds of Prey.

The rock itself was worth a chunk of change, so Donna, Kylie and Harley invested the cash in a little startup making waves in the East End called Harley Quinn & Sinister Sisters. Badass Motherfuckers.

Donna took Cassandra under her wing, giving her the better home she never had before, raising both her and Kylie. Cassandra was learning to fight just like them so she could defend herself and fight just as well, and never have to worry about a situation like before again. They were always hanging with Harley because of their business, while Harley also liked to call Cassandra her apprentice.

And nothing could hold these bad bitches back.