Road Rage

Donna:

Kylie:

Kylie sped skated down the road after Roman. A car barreled toward Kylie, trying to hit her. but Kylie narrowly avoided being hit, swerving on her skates, falling to the ground. The car drove away, thugs laughing inside.

Donna drove the bike up to Kylie. "Come on."

Kylie smiled in relief to see Donna. Donna tossed Kylie a rope. Kylie grabbed onto it tight, getting up. As Donna drove the bike down the road, Kylie was pulled faster on her skates by the rope.

The car in front of them was the one that tried to hit Kylie. Kylie skated up the car, jumping inside, kicking Guy 1 in the backseat out over the car door, backhand punching Guy 2, kicking him in the gut as he stood up. Guy 2 tried to shoot Kylie, but Kylie grabbed his wrist, making him shoot Guy 3 in the passenger seat instead, slamming Guy 3's head on the top of the windshield, kicking guy 2 out of the car, elbowing Guy 1 (the driver) in the head, alternating between punching Guy 2 and Guy 1 in the face, slamming Guy 2's head on the top of the windshield, kicking him out of the car while he was bleeding out from when she had made Guy 2 shoot him, slamming Guy 1's head into the steering wheel repeatedly, making the horn honk each time until she knocked him out, leaving his head on the horn so that it would keep blaring, flipping over the windshield onto the hood of the car.  Donna drove the bike faster up to them. Kylie slid off the car, in front of Donna's bike, skating carefully as Donna's bike drove them faster up to Roman's car. Kylie turned herself around to prop herself up on the front of the bike as they got closer.

The car that Kylie just got off and beat the guys in crashed into a building, exploding.

Kylie laughed, letting herself slow down to the back of the bike instead of in front, holding onto the rope. "Whip me."

"What?" Donna asked.

"Whip me!" Kylie told her.

"Okay," Donna agreed, whipping the bike so that Kylie would be propelled forward to Roman's car, crashing the bike in the process, landing hard on the pavement, but otherwise fine due to the helmet.