Danger, Danger

Donna:

Kylie:

Donna and Kylie were breaking into the police station, walking in slowly.

Donna sang a Siren Song to control the officer at the front desk to let them pass without a fight, leading Kylie through a metal detector toward two more cops, smirking sarcastically, raising her eyebrows. "Hi, boys."

Kylie released a high powered scream, emitting sonic waves to throw the two cops into the wall on the other side of the room, making them fall, shattering all of the glass in the station.

Another cop ran closer. Donna kicked him in the face, making him fall, sliding closer to another cop, spinning over the floor to kick his legs out from underneath him, making him flip through the air and land on the floor, punching him hard in the head, knocking him out.

Kylie laughed, kicking a cop in the chest, singing a Siren Song, controlling him to throw himself through a wall of glass windows, making them shatter and him fall to the ground on the other side.

A cop ran at Donna. Donna grabbed him, spinning around, slamming his head into the wall, turning away from behind, holding his arm, flipping him over her shoulder to the floor in front of them, kicking him in the head to knock him out.

Several cops ran down the hallway toward them.

Donna and Kylie both released high powered screams, shattering all of the glass in the building, and sending out sound waves to throw all of the cops to the ground, knocking them out, making their ears bleed, but not out to kill them.

A cop stood, running toward them. Kylie ducked, sliding between his legs, punching him in the crotch, making him fall to his knees, punching him out.

Donna punched another cop in the chest twice, throwing him down, kicking another in the balls, turning back to the cop behind her to kick him in the head, knocking him down, spinning to punch the cop in front of her in the stomach, making him fall to his knees, flipping through the air to kick him in the head, knocking him out.