Treating You Right (Irumatsu Lemon)

Oh dear, here we go. My first lemon, yippy! I am probably going to be so bad at this. I apologize for whatever I've written. I had to get this written or I would have like, gone mad because I didn't upload anything. I had started this and I had an idea for it and yeah. So here is for all you horny children/teens. This was inspired by Second Chance (Klance Fanfiction) by Soki-Kun. I was inspired by it because I wanted to make a more caring lemon. Here is what you will see:

Mentions of a toxic relationship.

LEMON WARNING. (I'm going to try to make is a slow and gentle lemon if that makes sense. I want them to cherish the moment. I also want Kaede to express her love towards Miu throughout the lemon scene for reasons you will see later. I'm probably going to regret doing this but yeah, enjoy.)

Bad writing. (Maybe, it's my first lemon and I don't know if it's bad or not. I've only read some lemons before, so I don't actually know what I'm writing about. I apologize if it's incorrect or bad.)

Au: Non-Despair AU + College AU sorta. 

-With shame, one of the writers. (I am not claiming this unless the other writer asks me to claim it. You can probably guess my writing though.)

Kaede's POV:

I was currently sitting on the couch in my girlfriend of 2 years and my apartment. I was watching some random chef cook something as I waited for my girlfriend to arrive back from work. She had something she wanted to tell me and I was slightly nervous. She sounded nervous on the phone when she announced that she wanted to speak with me and I've been worrying about whatever she wants to speak about. I hope I didn't do anything wrong or did something that was too much for her. I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable or sad at all.

You see, my girlfriend has always had a rough time with relationships. When she was a freshman in high school, she got together with a toxic boyfriend. He was neglectful and only used her for her body. He made her wear skimpy clothing and told her that only he would love her and that skimpy clothing was what every girl wore for her man. She would walk in on him openly cheating on her and she couldn't leave him. All because he threatened her and her family's safety. He took away her freedom for a solid 4 years until I befriended her. I helped her break up with him and move away into an apartment by our college. That's when she realized she also liked girls.

Suddenly, the noise of the front door opening cut through my worried thoughts. "I'm home Kaede!" my girlfriend, Miu Iruma shouted.

" Welcome home Angel, " I responded, standing up and heading over to hug Miu. I walked over to her and pulled her into a giant bear hug, kissing her head before she returned the hug. I grabbed her hand as she shut the front door and slowly walked over to the couch where we both sat down. I took a deep breath and faced her, noticing that she was ever so slightly shaking. In response to this, I placed my hand on her knee which seemed to calm her down a bit. We sat in an awkward silence before I spoke up, starting up the conversation that may just ruin me.

"What did you want to talk about Angel?" I asked, surprised that my voice came out clearer than I though. Miu took a deep breath, signally that she was about to speak. I closed my eyes, ready for the words I dreaded to hear.

"I..I'm ready," Miu spoke, looking to the side. I opened my eyes in surprise and shouted out.

"What??"

"I'm ready to take our relationship to the next level." She replied. I blinked my eyes, not believing what I was hearing. "I know that you've waited for me for this long and I think I'm finally comfortable with trying sex..." Miu mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"I-...Ok...I'll get everything, ready darling, just wait out here," I responded, kissing her hand and standing up to go look for candles.

-After Kaede found every candle known to mankind-