I am tagged again, why the fuck?

1

1. YourtypicalCookie

2. I just got tagged again, I don't understand why. Oh, if this wasn't obvious, I am Olivia_Designs back with another tagging ted talk. 

3.  10 things about myself? Uh..

-I like cats, though I would like to prefer to stay pet less when I grow up.

-My parents are divorced.

-I write poetry on occasion.

-I am working on an upcoming one shot, though, info will be saved for #6.

-I can have hour long convos about sexual related things although I am a virgin. 

-I have one of the greatest best friends in the world, though she doesn't recognize it. You are amazing and beautiful and I stand by my statement.

-I am of legal age to have discord

-I have broken my arm and toe before.

-I am a big Mikayuu trash.

-My top 5 favorite Danganronpa characters are: Nagito, Kokichi, Celeste, Miu, and Korekiyo.

5. (Ima do 4 at the end) A joke? Do you want an innuendo? No, ok. Uh. Two carrots were sitting in the ground together, chatting like normal. One day, a farmer came and chopped off one of the carrots heads. The other carrot called the vegetable hospital and the ambulance took the injured carrot to the hospital. After many surgeries the doctors told the carrot two things. 1, that his friend was alive. 2, was that however, he would be a vegetable for the rest of his life...

There is my bad joke.

6. I am working on an upcoming Danganronpa Oneshot that will be an Oumasai Hanahaki Au. (I am a huge fan of the amount of angst I can put into Oumasai, please do not judge me.) Here is a small snip-it of it.

(Warning, mentions of a dirty environment, blood, coughing, gagging, and dry heaving are mentioned. Take caution.)

Beautiful sun rays shown through the opened, silk curtains into the marble bathroom opposite to them. The room that resided outside the connected bathroom was trashed. Dirty clothes were thrown everywhere, blending into the clean ones, if there where any.Shelves were knocked over, scattering books and other miscellaneous. The dresser was flipped over, it's drawers god knows where. The bedsheets were filthy, not having been washed in months. Plastic bottles labelled, Fanta, littered the room, occasionally accompanied by the beautiful blue petals and buds of the Forget Me Not flower. When walking into the room, you might assume the person who called this space theirs had a fight with a loved one who died, if it were not for the glistening red blood that coated the place. The whole room looked like a murder scene, however, there were no pieces of caution tape, no body, and no figures in navy uniforms adorning tasers and guns. No, the situation was more sinister and treacherous for the homeowner of this horrendous scene. Though, if you follow the trail of bloody flower petals and buds to the bathroom, the sight becomes worse. More blood coated flower petals and buds littered the bathroom, followed by soul crushing thorns that were as sharp as needles. The sound of muffled sobs, disastrous coughing, and repetitive gagging could be registered from a pale, shaken, and shirtless being dry heaving over a sickeningly white toilet bowl doused in small splatters of blood and those shiny blue petals once again.

That's enough spoilers for now.. That might have been too much...Anywho, this wasn't confirmed to be able to be put up here, so I apologize if you do not see it ever. If it isn't up, then either a story called "Why can't I save you? Tsurumi" or "My dickless robot. Kiibouma" will take its place. Oops!  Spoilers for more oneshots! Sorry, I enjoy spoiling, ;)

4. Holy shit, this will be hard.

Edgelord75

sheepypeaxh

UltimateVideoEditor

1800-nonbinarybitch

AriTofuu

fujoshidreamt

TODODEKU_IS_LIFE

C00k13z_And_M1lk

poohmiller

innocent_Panta_boi_

ishatheQueen

(I realized I didn't tag everyone correctly last time- Anywho, Ima use them for this. They can do only this one because I messed up the other. Also fuck you Ouiwii. >:) You know who you are. Take the tag.)

just0ren

JustSumWeeabo

xxXgoldtrappedXxx

Kiirxty

JaydenMogan 

theultimatesleeper

DanganronpaV3fan

theoumagods

Nevaeh090

DammitKomaeda

Yingo_Clock

dangankaede

I'm lazy and I do not have enough time to tag everyone else. Have fun people who I tagged.