Chapter 2

It was now 9:00 AM and Dipper decided to get ready for the day and meet his sister for breakfast.

"I guess Mabel was right about me needing a good sleep." Dipper thought as he slid his vest on.

It was only just yesterday when Dipper made the dumb choice to make a deal with the evil dream demon, Bill Cipher, and got his body taken from him.

But thanks to Mabel, everything turned out ok.

While Dipper put on his pine tree cap, he noticed that the journal was opened to the page talking about Bill.

"Bill..." Dipper thought, trying to remember something important.

"Bill!" he shouted, a little too loudly. Bill was in his dream last night! What did he say again? "Strange things are going to start happening to me?" Dipper thought for a second and decided to brush it off.

"Meh," Dipper said carelessly "Strange things are ALWAYS happening to me! Bill was probably just trying to scare me."

"DIPPER!" a voice screamed from downstairs.

Dipper took a deep breathe in and let out a sigh, "Yes, Grunkle Stan?"

"Stop talking to yourself and get your butt down here! Your sister insists that we wait for you to eat breakfast and I'm not getting any younger here!" Grunkle Stan yelled

"On my way Grunkle Stan!" Dipper screamed back.

He sighed and looked at the journal again.

He saw the picture of Bill Cipher, and was suddenly put in some sort of trance so he couldn't look away.

"DIPPER!!!" Grunkle Stan yelled again

Without a second thought, Dipper shook his head and tucked the journal in his vest.

"I'm going, I'm going!" Dipper yelled as he started walking down the stairs.

===============================

Dipper made himself down to the kitchen to join his family for breakfast.

"Took you long enough!" Grunkle Stan murmured, but loud enough for Dipper to hear.

"Yeah Dipper, what took you so long?" Mabel asked as she placed down everyone's food in front of them.

"I was uhhh, thinking about," Dipper said nervously and took a quick glance at his plate, "Uhhh, Mabel?"

"Yeah?" Mabel asked cheerfully.

"What exactly did you give us to eat?" Dipper asked.

Mabel giggled, "Do you like it? I made it myself! I call it 'Mabel Toast!'"

Dipper looked down at his plate and noticed that that WAS indeed toast, but what exactly was on it?

"And what exactly is 'Mabel Toast?'" Dipper asked while noticing Grunkle Stan was already scarfing down his food.

Dipper gave him a strange look that basically said, "Why would you even-?"

"What?" said Grunkle Stan with 'Mabel Toast' still in his mouth, "You took FOREVER getting down hear and I'm STARVING!"

Dipper rolled his eyes."Sooooo, Mabel? The ingredients?" he asked as he pointed at his plate.

Mabel sat down and joined her brother and grunkle, "It's just normal toast!"

"But with..." Dipper asked for her to continue.

"Fine, you got me. It has pink frosting, powered sugar, sprinkles, and..."

Dipper took a bite, forgetting what he was eating, and immediately coughed it out.

"Glitter." Dipper said as he wiped the frosting off his face.

"Sooooo, do you like it?!" Mabel asked with a sweet face.

To be honest, it tasted like french toast, but waaay too overly sweet.

"It's great Mabel, thanks for making it for us." Dipper lied, sparing his sisters feelings.

"I knew you would like it!" Mabel said clapping her hands, "And here's some 'Mabel Juice' to wash it down when you're done!"

"Greeeaaat!" Dipper said a little scared, knowing he had to eat this for his sister.

"Now let's eat!" Mabel said cheerfully with a smile