Chapter 8

It was now 8:00 and Dipper has still not returned from his 'walk'.

"Alright, I had it! I'm fed up with your made-up excuses! Where is Dipper and why hasn't he come back yet!" Grunkle Stan yelled furiously.

"Ugh, we already told you Stan." Wendy said as she rolled her eyes, "Dipper said he had a headache so he went to get some fresh air."

"But it's been five hours! Sure I let you take breaks from time to time, but after that, you're supposed to get back to work! And not only THAT, but it's getting dark soon and I don't think the forest is the best place for a twelve year old to be at at this time!" Stan argued.

"Aww look at you, being a protective grunkle!" Mabel cooed as she gave Stan a nudge on the waist.

"It's not like that!" Grunkle Stan yelled as he pushed Mabel away, "It's just that I need my employees to be able to work! Not having a missing arm because some animal bit it off!"

"Dudes, what if Mr.Pines is right!" Soos interrupted, "What if a bear or some kind of monster got to him and he needs our help but we're too busy arguing to go help rescue him!"

"Thank you Soos!" Grunkle Stan said, pointing to Soos.

After that, everyone started arguing whether Dipper was ok or not and if they should go look for him; when all of a sudden the shopkeeper bell rang.

~ding~

Everyone stopped arguing and turned to see who was at the door.

"Oh... uh, hey guys!" Dipper said as he waved with one hand and the put the other through his hair.

Grunkle Stan was the first one who headed straight to Dipper.

"Kid, you scared me there! No more walks during breaks for you anymore!" Grunkle Stan said as he hugged his nephew.

Mabel nudged her grunkle and gave him a sly grin.

"Ugh... I mean," Grunkle Stan said as he let go of Dipper, "You have a lot to explain young man!"

Mabel giggled and gave Stan a pat on the back.

Dipper sighed, "Yeah, I know..."

===========9:30 PM=============

"So you just got lost?" Mabel asked as she looked at Dipper across the room.

Dipper nodded in silence while staring at the ceiling.

It was now bed time for the Pines Twins, but all Dipper could think about was how he lied to his family and friends.

Dipper knew that it was wrong to lie, but how would they react to knowing that he now has demon magic?

At least Bill wasn't lying when he said that everyone else wouldn't see his new outfit and and yellow eye.

But still, Dipper felt weird wearing his new outfit. He feared that at any moment someone would notice and he would have to tell them truth.

At least Bill allowed Dipper to be able to take off his shoes, that would FOR SURE be a nightmare.

"Maybe Bill will teach me a way how to change back into my normal clothes?" Dipper thought as his mind drifted away to sleep.

==========Dipper's Dream========

Dipper was back in the forest, where most of his dreams had been taking place lately.

"Bill?" he cried out.

Bill suddenly popped out right in front of Dipper, "What's up Pine Tree?"

"Ah! Don't scare me like that!"

Bill thought about it, "Nah, it's more fun this way!"

Dipper rolled his eyes, "Fine, but I've got a bigger problem then you scaring me: I'm grounded."