Chapter 4

Dipper came running outside to see what the situation had become and saw Mabel, Soos, and Wendy putting out the last bits of the fire out. (Instead of helping, Grunkle Stan used the fire as an advantage to amaze tourists about "the mysterious blue fire")

"Seems like- you got it- covered" Dipper panted from running so fast.

"Yup, we put the fire out just in time. But it was TOTALLY weird though!" Wendy said

"Yeah dude! One minute I was fixing a leaky pipe, the next Mabel is grabbing my bucket and yelling, 'Fire!'" Soos added

"Well I hope you guys are ok now." Dipper said

"Yeah we're fine." Wendy said "Right Mabel?"

Mabel didn't say anything.

She just walked back to the Mystery Shack, without even saying a single word.

"What's up with her?" Wendy asked pointing at Mabel as she slammed the door.

Dipper sighed, "It's all my fault. Don't worry I'll go talk to her."

Dipper ran and caught up to her.

"Mabel!" he cried, panting again.

"What do you want Dipper?" Mabel asked in an obviously annoyed voice.

"Look, I'm sorry that I yelled at you earlier. It's just that after what happened yesterday I just can't trust-"

"SORRY ISN'T GONNA CUT IT DIPPER!!" Mabel interrupted.

"Not only did you scream at me for a small favor, but you didn't even BOTHER to come help us with the fire!"

"Mabel... I was busy..."

"THE SHACK COULD'VE BURNED DOWN DIPPER!" Mabel yelled back trying to hold back her tears, "What could've been so important that you couldn't help you family?"

"I... I don't know." Dipper said in defeat

With Dipper looking down at the ground speechless, his sister passed him to head to the attic.

Mabel then stopped at the stairs.

"I wish I gave Bill the journal yesterday," Mabel said without even looking at her brother, "At least then I could have a boyfriend to comfort me."

And she continued to walk back up the stairs and slammed the attic door.

===============================

Soon enough though, Grunkle Stan called for Mabel to help around in the Mystery Shack.

She came downstairs, and waved at everyone except Dipper.

Dipper sighed and accepted that his sister was mad at him.

For the rest of the day, everything was normal except for the Pines twins not talking to each other.

Wendy asked Mabel about it and said that it was nothing.

Soos tried asking Dipper if he wanted to play video games during his break, but Dipper declined saying that he needed to think about about something he did.

Stan also noticed the silence, but he was too busy giving tours to ask them what was wrong.

At the end of the day, Stan tried to make conversation during dinner, but with no one answering they ate in silence.

"I'm going to bed now." Mabel said as she finished her plate and put it in the sink.

"Me too." Dipper added after finishing his food.

"Alright, if you want to." Grunkle Stan said, "Good night kids."

"Good night Grunkle Stan." they both said while climbing up the stairs.

They both got into their pijamas, turned off the lights, and laid down on their beds

"Good night Mabel." Dipper said, hoping for a response.

Mabel laid there in silence.

Dipper sighed, closing his eyes, and went to sleep.