Chapter 7

Just like in his first dream, Dipper walked mindlessly into the forest, not knowing exactly where he was heading.

At least he had a little control this time, over his mind and thoughts; as for the rest of his body though, the magic was in full control.

It led Dipper deeper and deeper into forest, where less animals lived and very few plants were growing.

Soon enough, Dipper was deep in the middle of the forest and he saw a small cave nearby.

"So this is where you've been hiding." Dipper thought as he walked towards the cave.

He walked into the entrance, when suddenly he felt a tug at one of his legs.

He looked back, and saw nothing.

He tried again to put his leg in front of the other but it was stuck just outside the cave.

Bill then floated in and saw Dipper struggling to get his foot into the cave.

"Wow Pine Tree! I've seen some miracles in my days, but I've NEVER seen magic grow so fast before! Especially in a meatsack like yours!" Bill said while twirling his cane around.

"What's the big deal Bill?" Dipper said as he pointed at his foot that was stuck outside. "And what do you mean by 'magic grow so fast'?"

"Well your first question is simple kid: you see, I put a barrier that only allows things with demon magic to enter, so I can keep those pesky animals out. You're not exactly a full demon yet, so only apart of you can enter."

Bill then snapped his fingers to open a small hole for Dipper's foot to come in.

"Ok..." Dipper said while pulling his leg into into the cave, "but then how come so much of my body was already able to get into the cave?"

"That's where your second question comes in Pine Tree." Bill answered while closing up the hole in the barrier

"Like I said before, the magic inside you won't stay weak for long. That fight with Shooting Star must have really fanned the flame, cause the magic is getting stronger just as we speak!"

"But I apologized!" Dipper said angrily.

"Just one bucket of water won't stop a forest fire Pine Tree, the magic won't stop till it's fully grown and there's nothing you can do about that."

"Then what can I do?" Dipper asked.

"You can train." Bill offered.

Dipper sighed in defeat, "Fine, let's do it."

"Good choice Pine Tree. Now first things first, you need a wardrobe change."

"What?! I didn't agree to that! And besides, what's wrong with my outfit?"

"Your outfit's fine, but it doesn't exactly say 'I'm a dream-demon'."

"Why would I want people knowing I'm a dream-demon?" Dipper asked

"Trust me kid, you'll thank me later."

Bill snapped his fingers and Dipper was wearing a black hoodie with a small yellow triangle in the middle, ripped jeans, and yellow sneakers.

"Ugh, I look like Robbie." Dipper said as he looked at his outfit.

"Yeah you're right, too emo." Bill said as he examined the outfit, "How about this one?"

Bill snapped his fingers again and Dipper was wearing a small yellow dress with a black bow in the middle and black flats.

Dipper blushed in embarrassment, "Uhhhh... WHAT THE HECK BILL?!"

Bill chuckled and covered his now blushing face, "Come on, you look adorable Pine Tree~! But... I guess it's not exactly what you'd expect for a demon to wear, sooo, NEXT!"

Bill snapped his fingers one last time and Dipper was now wearing an outfit similar to the one he was wearing at Mabel's puppet show, but his shirt and shoes were yellow instead of white.

"Now THAT'S more like it!" Bill said as he applauded at himself for his fine work.

Dipper recognized the outfit and suddenly felt a little uncomfortable wearing it.

"I don't know Bill, this brings back bad memories..." Dipper said while trying to get the jacket off, "Wait, why can't I get this jacket off?"

Dipper struggled to get it off and he soon gave in.

"What did you do Bill?" Dipper asked angrily.

"Your powers are now apart of you kid, just like your demon form! But don't worry, to everyone else it'll look just like your normal everyday outfit. Well, until your power is fully developed."

Bill could see that Dipper still felt a little uncomfortable.

"You'll get used to it kid. Besides, you don't look too bad!" Bill said as he snapped his fingers and brought out a mirror.

Dipper looked at himself and admitted that he didn't look all that bad.

He then looked closer at the mirror and saw that his right eye was turning more yellow and his pupil was thinner.

"Won't anyone notice this?" Dipper asked, pointing at his eye.

"Nope, it'll be hidden just like your outfit." Bill answered.

"All right, if you say so." Dipper said as he went back to admire his new outfit in the mirror.

"Enough with the fashion show kid, we have REAL work to do now." Bill said, as he snapped his fingers to make the mirror go away.

Dipper sighed, "Fine, what am I learning first?"

"Teleportation." Bill said as he snapped his fingers and teleported the both of them deeper into the cave.