Terrarian

There was a sound nearby, faint but Y/N heard it.

Y/N: "Eh? Who's there?"

8 figures emerge from some bushes.

Ruby: "Uh, I'm Ruby Rose, and these are my teammates."

She pointed to Blake, Yang and Weiss.

Jaune: "And I'm Jaune Arc, short sweet, rolls off the tongue, ladies love it."

Y/N: "Sorry pal I'm not gay."

Nora starts laughing her ass off while everyone else tries to contain her laughter. Jaune turned away with a red face in embarrassment.

Ren: "Anyway, we heard someone was unconscious in the forest. Are you the one we were tasked to look for?"

Y/N: "I don't see anyone else, probably."

Weiss: "Alright, what were you doing here anyway? This property belongs to Beacon Academy."

Y/N: "What's Beacon Academy?"

Ruby: "You've never heard of Beacon?! It's the greatest school to go to if you want to learn to become a huntsman!"

Y/N: "Uh, I'm guessing I'm not in WL/N."

(WL/N means world name.)

Yang: "What's WL/N?"

Y/N: "I don't know, I blame the random name generator. But the names they make are golden!"

Blake: "Riight. Anyway, we're supposed to bring you to Beacon."

Y/N: "Really? Well then I'll come."

Pyrrha: "No resistance? You've just met 8 strangers and not bother asking questions?"

Y/N: "Not really. I mean, what could you have done to me?" 'Seriously I can activate Godmode but I better not tell anyone yet.'

Nora: "So I was right! He is an alien from another world!"

Y/N: "Proof?"

Jaune: "Ignore her, anyway, come with us and you could explain what happened to you with the headmaster."

(Timeskip)

Ozpin: "So you were training, when suddenly, you blacked out and found yourself in Emerald Forest?"

Y/N: "Correct!" (Do it in the spy voice I dare you)

Ozpin: "Strange. You eight may leave, I have we have some things to discuss with Mr. L/N here."

Team RWBY and JNPR went inside the elevator. It closed and brought them to the ground floor.

Ozpin: "By the way, a colleague of mine would like to see you Mr. L/N, his name is Ironwood. Perhaps you would like some coffee while you wait?"

Y/N: "No thanks, I prefer my own coffee Ozpin."

A HUD full of blue squares filled with items appeared in front of him, surprising Ozpin and Glynda. His finger hovered onto an icon that resembled a bunny with a hat, until tapping it, making a column of buttons appear.

He selected the top one, opening the entire research menu. He selected the consumables tab and scrolled through abit before stopping with the coffee item in view. He tapped the coffee icon and pulled one out, somehow materializing out of thin air into a cup filled with coffee.

Ozpin: 'Amazing, being able to make something appear out of thin air. If this is his semblance, I could either have him help me with the war against Salem or distribute an unlimited supply of coffee.'