Basing, Mountain Glenn

2 days later. Y/N was clearing out part of the mountain tops. He wanted part of the base inside the mountain so he kept some parts untouched as to make it natural.

Right now around 40% of the base is finished. The foundation was already built, along with a few rooms. One of them is his personal room. Made to be his spawnpoint and a sort of saferoom if the base was to be attacked and he has guests.

Most of the doors are not like normal doors, no. The doors are lined up with actuators and are made with Luminite bricks. But there are a few made with normal materials because it's a bit inconvenient having to turn the actuators on and off.

The other rooms that were already made were inside the mountains. Two of them being the storage room and the equipment room. The storage room is self-explanatory. It's filled with chests full of the resources the mountain provided.

The equipment room is divided into 4 areas. Each based on a class. Melee, Ranged, Mage and Summoner were the classes which each have their own subclass further dividing into smaller areas. Each area is filled with mannequins equipped with armor and weapons framed and stored.

Y/N: "I heard that Ruby girl is interested in weapons so I might bring her here."

He left the equipment room and went outside, looking up at the sky. It was night, and as much as he wants to change the time, he knows it would disrupt the natural flow of time. Of course what happened a few days ago was an exception.

Y/N: "Alright, around tomorrow afternoon the place should be complete.
I probably should give Ozpin those materials first."

He went to his personal room by teleporting with the RoD. Ending up in the bed, Y/N moved around a bit until he was in a comfortable position.

(Timeskip)

Y/N picked up his scroll and dialed the only number on it. It rang for a few seconds before someone picked it up.

Ozpin: "Hello, this is Ozpin."

Y/N: "Mr. Ozpin, when are you free today?"

Ozpin: "Oh, and what is the reason you are asking that?"

Y/N: "The agreement. I've managed to dig up some minerals and ores for you."

Ozpin: "I see. Around later at 9AM will work."

Y/N: "Alright."

They both hung up the phone and went on with their work.

Y/N: "While my base is being made, I wonder if there are any other areas I can build in?"

He teleported into Beacon, with a teleporter he set up at an unkown time. Y/N ends up in a dimly lit room with torches, two switches and said teleporter.

Y/N: "I hope Ozpin doesn't mind the teleporter. The RoD can't reach this far."

The Terrarian looked around for a bit before flipping a switch on a wall in front of him. Once flipped the wall greyed out and became intangible. He stepped out of the room and flipped the switch again, hiding the teleporter room.

He walked around the building for a bit since Y/N never explored Beacon yet. Mapping the place into his minimap (Don't ask me how it will work.) so he doesn't get lost. After a bit of walking around he ended up in the library. There's a few students around but not many that will notice him.

Y/N moved to a bookshelf and scanned it for a bit, moving his finger along the books. He stopped at one book with a title "Historic Locations of Remnant".

Y/N: "This seems interesting."

He flipped the book open and read through it. A few of the locations mentioned that caught his interests were Mistral, Atlas and Vacuo.

Y/N: "I'm guessing those are the other 3 kingdoms the book mentioned, and the kingdom I'm in right now is called Vale."

After looking through a bit more, he found a place called "Mountain Glenn", which was an expansion of Vale in the southwest abandoned and overrun by Grimm.

Y/N: "Perfect! There's no one around there since as the book said, abandoned and overrun by Grimm, I can build some structures there! Hmmm, maybe I should rebuild Mountain Glenn where it's habitable."

He closed the book and placed it back on the shelf. Glancing at the side of his HUD, he noticed the time is already 9AM.

Y/N: "Perfect timing too!"

Going to Ozpin's office, he hopped in the elevator taking him there. Once the elevator arrived the doors opened for Y/N to enter.

Ozpin: "Hello Mr. L/N. You said you were bringing the resources, yes?"

Y/N: "Yep, here you go."

He opened his inventory and took out a bunch of ore, mainly silver, titanium, iron, copper and gold.

Ozpin: "Thank you Mr. L/N, this will aid in construction of future buildings."

Y/N: "No problem, and speaking of future buildings, can I ask something?"

Ozpin: "Ask away."

Y/N: "I read there's a place named Mountain Glenn that's been abandoned. Is there any chance I could rebuild it?"

Ozpin: "Did I hear that right? You want to rebuild Mountain Glenn? Is there any reason or motive as to why you would want to?"

Y/N: "Oh, it's because I've been looking for places I can build in and Mountain Glenn was the closest place."

Ozpin: "I see, but many people have tried and were overwhelmed by Grimm. If I may be blunt, I think even you couldn't be able to rebuild Mountain Glenn."

Y/N: "I can, and will. So can I?"

Ozpin: "Hmm.. You may try, but if it doesn't work, please do not ask again about building anywhere."

Y/N: "Sure."

(Timeskip)

Y/N arrived at the deserted city. There were many destroyed buildings, barely being able to remain.

Y/N: "Heh, looks like I have alot to work with. This will be fun."

But there was one thing Y/N forgot. Grimm.

A Beowolf pounced behind him, ready to eat the Terrarian. Unfortunately for said Beowolf, it was immediately killed by a flying rainbow sword. Six more Terraprismas appeared behind Y/N's back, ready to protect him.

Y/N: "Time to get to work."

Taking out materials similar to the destroyed buildings, the Terrarian began to rebuild them, while also making structures of his own.

(30 Minutes Later)

Y/N mostly focused on cleansing the place of Grimm. After most of the Grimm were killed he reinforced the walls, adding traps in them to make them even more effective in keeping the creatures of Grimm away.

Many buildings, such as houses and shops, were remade and looked like something that came from Atlas.

The roads were clean as well. There wasn't a speck of dust or dirt anywhere.

Y/N pulled out his scroll and took a picture of the place. He sent the picture to Ozpin, a smirk showing on his face.

(Hey, 1.4 for mobile is coming in a day or so. Hope you liked this chapter.)