5

Harry tries to get up but stumbles right into Louis arms. Louis holds him tight, With Harry in his arms he moves to Harry's bed and lays down still holding The older boy, who has now with his head on Louis lap. Harry looks up in the most beautiful eyes he has ever seen ,,Louis'' Harry yawns cutely
,,Harry'' Louis answered, still worried about the older.

,,You know I could fuck you ten times harder than Liam could and i bet my dick is bigger''. (just pretend it's true and that liam don't have the biggest cock in the world ;))

,,What?" Louis blushed, where did that cum from

,,I don't know anyone with a bigger cock than myself you know i think you would like it better than Liams, you'd take it so good cause you are so so good'' Harry says with his eyes closed nearly falling asleep.

,,Why should i have seen Liams cock?'' Louis asked trying to not think about another cock of a certain green eyed boy.

,,Aren't you guys together?'' Harry wanted to know his eyes opened again

,,No no we aren't'' Louis doesn't want to tell him the whole truth, it'd be embarrassing if Harry found out that it was just a lie to make him jealous

,,But Zay-'' Harry tries to understand, he may be drunk but he still remember the moment clearly

,,Zayn was joking i didn't even had my first kiss" Louis laugh he didn't know why he told Harry about it but the lies don't feel right.

,,Wait that's good but, what you didn't had your first kiss? how could a boy like you not have his first kiss already?'' Suddenly Harry wasn't sleepy anymore.

,,What do you mean a boy like me'' Louis was curious, scared that Harry was going to say something about being to shy.

,,You're beautiful and kind and caring and hot you're so damn hot Louis'' Harry let's out, and Louis smiled, Harry thinks that he is hot and pretty, he could explode from happiness. He wanted to shout and call Zayn but then he remembers that Harry is drunk, he probably doesn't mean it.

,,Uhm i don't know? there wasn't anyone with who i wanted to do it i guess'' Louis answered with butterflies in his belly knowing exactly he would do it with the curly Haired boy.

,,That's good'' Harry's smirks.Why is that good ? Louis thought but he can't reflect more about it since he sees Harry trying to stand up on wobbly knees.

,,Lay down,what do you need?'' Louis asked
,,I'm stinky i want to shower but first i'm trying to eat and drink some milk to become sober, I'm not that drunk anymore'' Louis tries not to think about Harry in the shower and offers him to go get some food from the kitchen Harry nods and says thank you.

Louis goes downstairs he's happy about what harry said to him even if a little part knows he didn't fully mean it because Harry was drunk, but Louis tries not to think about. He got Milk, water, bread , tacos and cookies. When he enters Harry's room he sees him Shirtless on the bed. Harry smirked up to him.

,,I just puke in my shirt, i had to change'' he said looking at the shirt he wore before, which his now on the floor. Louis stares at Harry chest at his abs, is this men even real? Louis can't remember when he was so attracted to anyone like he is to Harry.

,,Should i give you another shirt, Where are they?" Louis ask while he was starring at the ground.

,,No need to look away princess'' Harry said confidently and Louis felt like someone jumped on his stomach as he blushes again.
,,I don't need a shirt, after eating I'll take shower so it would be waste right?'' Harry says, he knows exactly how he affects Louis and goes absolutely crazy about it.