14 cute

Harry and Louis both walked out of the car, after Harry opened the door for Louis, of course. The Younger one lead him into his House, they hear two voices coming from the living room, one's obviously from Jay, Louis mum but the other? Harry and Louis recognize the voice immediately both stunned.

,,Mum...'' Harry asked ,,...What are you doing here?'' His mother und Jay are sitting on the couch with wide smiles on their faces.

,,Hello to you too son, I thought I taught you better please greet Jay properly'' Harry went over to Jay and hugged her ,,You too Louis come on'' Jay spoke up. After the boys and the mothers greeted each other with hugs and kisses, Anne continued to talk.

,,Well harry I could ask you the same, I didn't really remember you and louis were that close?'' Harry saw the smirk on his mother's face, and rolled his eyes. ,,Well mother I didn't really remember that you and Jay are best friends again'' Harry gives his mother the sweetest smile, while Louis and Jay laughed along.

,,Oh shut it Harry, Me and Jay will always be best friends, but you're right we didn't see each other often in the last time'' Anne looked over to her best friend ,,Yes but now we are, Anne told me, that you stayed the night at theirs, even if Zayn wasn't there, is that right lou?''

Louis groaned, of course their mothers needed to fangirl/ship over them ,,Yes mum'' Louis said shortly without an intention to talk further about it. Anne and Jay exchange knowing looks and so did Harry and Louis, but their look was more like ,,What the heck is happening''

Anne spoke up again ,,we're both glad that you two are getting closer'' she eyed both boys ,,Exactly and Jay and I decided that we're gonna have a girls day, spa, shopping , cocktails so don't wait for us to come home'' She told the boys energetic.

Alone at home with louis huh? Harry thought, a smirk appeared on his face which didn't stay unnoticed, his mother smiled at him and started to talk again ,,Yeah right so you guys are staying alone here'' Great Harry thought.

Both woman said goodbye to their sons and walked out of the door, but not before jay screamed ,,Use protection boys'' Louis blushed in a dark red shade.

,,Our mothers are really good wing mans'' Harry laughed, but stopped when he noticed that louis looked upset, he asked the boy if everything was alright.

,,No harry it's so embarrassing, their gonna think we did inappropriate stuff while they're gone'' Harry smiled at louis something Harry forgot was that Louis is still young of course it would be embarrassing for him.

,,Well aren't we?'' Harry asked trying to lift the mood ,,Yes , uh I-I mean I don't know, I want but uhm , we don't have to you know I-''
,,It's okay Lou I get it no need to ramble'' Harry laughed. ,,The reaction could have been worse, I mean at least they are supportive right?'' Harry lift Louis chin while talking so they looked at each other ,,Right''
Louis answered .

They looked into each other's eyes but no one seemed to make the first move, ,,do I get to the panties now?'' Harry half-jokes not wanting to make to boy uncomfortable.

,,Yes of course Da-Harry'' Louis cheeks flushed red and Harry smiled knowing what louis was about to say.

The blue eyed boy walks in front of Harry , while there where walking up the stairs Harry had an amazing view of his ass, He wanted to touch it and maybe spa- NO! He needed to be patient because louis was still innocent.
It was hard being patient when there was an ass bigger than the sun in front of your face, but Harry would just wait until they were in Louis room.

Hihihihi