10

TW:SELFHARM

Louis Pov:
Harry was sitting on my bed right in front of me, i was shocked because I didn't expect him to be here in my house, in my Room. He looked absolutely gorgeous, his Eyes were full of regret, I want to ask him why but then I remember. Am I stupid or something? for real how could I forgot what he did for me, even if it just was for a few seconds. Why do I care so much about him. No one is speaking, we just stare at each other, it gets quite awkward so I need to say something.

,,Harry'' Wow Louis that was great, really you got nothing better to offer, I'm so upset with my self why can't I have enough confidence to kick him out? Harry take his time before he answered my ?question?. Screw it I'm dumb.

,,Louis baby'' He sag's his voice is so deep, it reminds of when he moane-, OK stop, Louis you are Angry don't let this thoughts into your head. ,,Don't baby me Styles'' I found my sassy self again, but I don't know how long I could continue to be this cold, when the boy infring of me looks so broken, I wanna hug him and touch him and make him feel goo-, Ah shit not again, this little horny teenager head of mine. ugh.

,,okay princess'' ok harry wouldn't give up so I just rolled my Eyes trying not to seem affected by the pet name. ,,What are you doing here?''
Harry takes Clothes and other stuff from his backpack, my toothbrush, toothpaste, brush and all the sleepover stuff I left at Harry's house. ,,I wanted to give you this, and talk to you?'' I sighed ,,What do you want to talk about? ,how you left me? , or how you didn't care as I run away in tears and closed into the bathroom to cutt my thighs tell me Harry cause I'm fucking tired of this shit"
Shit I didn't realize I just say that, Harry shouldn't know that I-, no one knows about this thing. I never bring it up scared that people will think I do it for attention

Harry looks mad? rather sad I think, his eyes where now watery,he didn't speak.
,,Harry please say something'' I make a step forward, I was about to put my Index finger on his Chin as he wrapped his both hands around my wrist with a firm grip. Ouch it was also a place where I hurt myself, longer ago but still fresh ... Yes maybe I didn't only cut my thighs but Harry didn't have to know that, but unluckily I let out a hurtful gasp which made Harry's grip loosen but he was still holding my wrist. He looks up to me, I can't read his expression. He slowly pulled the sleeve of my black hoodie a bit higher just enough to see the place I have cut and for the first time I wasn't ashamed or afraid even if I was mad at him I knew , I just did, he would never make fun of me.

He closed his eyes trying not to cry, unsuccessfully, he looked at me again tears streaming down his face. He gently kissed my wrist, every cut and every scar. At the beginning I tried to pull away but I couldn't, the soft burn on my skin and Harrys lips I couldn't resist it, so I just let him.
After Kissing every cut on both wrist, he pulled me in his lap, at first I hesitate but I know it would be hopeless, so I straddled him. Normally it is something that would turn both of us on, but No, not in this moment it means so much more, it wasn't sexual at all. He looked at my now that our faces were closer I could see the eye bags he has, apparently he hasn't sleep that much last night.

,,Louis...'' he started talking but I interrupted him ,,Harry I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you that, it's not really your fault, Crying the whole night was just not enough for me, I overreacted and - '' This time It was Harry that interrupted me, rude.
,,Please let me talk ok?..'' I nodded and he continued with tears in his eyes.

,,I'm so sorry you can't imagine, Please don't blame your self It was my fault and I know it, I was just an big asshole I didn't want to hurt you ever and I couldn't Imagine that you- you would Hurt yourself. Believe me if I say that I'm truly Sorry I will never forgive myself and if you can't too I would understand It. I'm afraid of loosing you but I'm more afraid of what you do to your self, you don't deserve to be treated like that. God I'm such an Asshole. I don't  know why I didn't run after you, but I know it was one of the most stupid decisions I've ever made, after leaving you. I'm here to tell you that you mean so much to me Louis Tomlinson and I would do anything to still be part of your Life, I would try to make the unforgettable thing I caused you to do, better?.
I don't know I just want to be spend time with you, make you dinner, take care of you, watch high school musical with you..'' we both giggled at this part ,,And kiss everything I messed up better hopping that It works, because I'm falling for you too Tomlinson''

Wow now I am crying, but of happiness, this time Harry wasn't drunk he know what he said. It was amazing I never thought that Harry would say something like that, not after all what happened but he did and I  was Happy.

Harry had made me sad, but he's also the one who makes me the happiest.

I couldn't find words for an answer, I mean did I really hear that right he was falling for me too? and he wanted to kiss everything better ?
Right Now everything is forgotten I forgive him. Maybe I shouldn't but I like him to much and after everything he said, He's got another Chance.

I still can't find any words so I Just presser my lips against his. Harry gasped but closes his eyes and wrapped his large Hands around my waist, I can feel him smiling and crying at the same time, to be honest I do the same thing.
So there we are me sitting in his lap kissing him, both with tears in our eyes sharing a loving kiss

That's the way I deal with selfharm, writing story's about it.

Text me if you are going thru something please

Love all of you