6 smut

It was a Sweet kiss, no tongue, just a Sweet, Perfect first Kiss. Their foreheads  lean against each other's, and both boys started giggling like teenagers.
Louis was Hot everywhere, he was never so happy before, he looks in the pretty green eyes in front of him and all he knows is that he wants to Kiss Harry again, and again....

Harry was speechless, he had kissed others before but it never felt like this. With Louis it felt like fireworks and Unicorns dancing around. Maybe it isn't just because Harry was still a bit drunk Maybe it was...
Before Harry could think more about it Louis speak up. ,,Hazza'' he whispers ,,Yes princess'' Louis blushes at the nickname. ,,Do you mind kissing me again?" Louis couldn't even look at Harry he was to nervous

,,Only if you look at me love'' Harry smirks, Louis looks up and harry begins to kiss him softly. Soon the kiss gets more and more heated, Louis hands where in Harry's hair and harry's hands where still at Louis jaw. Harry licked Louis bottom lip, and the younger boy let out a gasp, which was Harry's Opportunity to slip his tongue into Louis Mouth. The younger boy Moaned at the feeling of Harry's tongue in his Mouth and Harry was now fully hard, he is sure that hearing Louis moan was the best thing he ever heard, he could imagine wrecking Louis underneath him and with this thought he put a hand on Louis hip with an unexpected reaction.
Louis is still kissing Harry but when The older boy touched his hip, he pulled in his stomach with hope that Harry didn't notice, but he did. Harry stops kissing Louis, instead he says

,,Lou please stop you're perfect okay I'm not gonna kiss you if...'' That was a lie now that he kissed Louis he would never stop ,,...you do something like that, believe me when i say that you're beautiful alright?''.
,,Harry I-'' Harry interrupts Louis.
,,You don't want dad- Me to be upset right'' Harry smirked What the fook was he about to say?
Louis seems to noticed too, does Harry has sort of a daddy kink. Harry was older than Louis not much but still, it was kinda hot. Louis imagine himself screaming daddy while looking in Harry's green eyes and he liked the thought so much that he was completely hard too.

,,Lou?'' Harry says after not becoming a answer. ,,Oh uhm yes sorry i was lost in thoughts, I'm gonna stop it, for you'' The last part Louis said with a smirk. Louis was such a tease.
Their lips started to collide softly, when Harry moves closer and closer to Louis who's back hits the bathtub, Louis let's out a gasp and Harry stops kidding him to laugh ,,Don't worry baby..'' Harry laughs ,,...this isn't the end''
He told Louis to support his head on the bathtub and to lean his head back, so Harry would get an easier access to his neck.
Harry started sucking and licking a big hickey on Louis neck. When he was satisfied he started kissing down Louis entire neck.
The blue eyed boy breath heavily and when Harry kissed his sweet spot, his collar bones, he let out a high pitched moan Louis tried to silence himself but Harry didn't like that.

,,Don't hold it back kitten it's hot'' Harry smirked and continued to lick and suck Louis chest. He stops at the left nipple and put it into his mouth sucking and giving it little bites. Louis was a moaning mess, it feels so good he was sure he could come just from the overwhelming feeling.
When Harry finished with the right nipple too he goes down to Louis tummy, knowing that Louis was uncomfortable with it he slowed down and give it little sweet peek kisses.

,,So beautiful'' He look up to Louis who doesn't seem so uncomfortable anymore his eyes were closed and Harry knows he was waiting for more, so he did.
He kisses Louis one more time, than he put his hand on Louis thigh and with the other he starts to rub Louis crotch trough the Green swim trunks, Louis let's out a high pitch moan and Harry could swear he would come just from the sight.
Harry's hand went to Louis torso while kissing him roughly his fingers were on the waistband of the trucks but before he could slip in Louis stops him.

,,Harry I- I'm not r-ready'' Louis stuttered and blushes at the same time it seems like he would start crying any minute afraid of Harry's reaction
,,Babe it's alright No need to worry we have time come on let's go out it's getting a bit cold'' Harry smiles at him and Louis nods.