11

Louis Pov:

Harry is still kissing me, now all the tears are gone and the kiss got more and more heated. My hands where wrapped around his neck and his large hands where around my tiny waist, I didn't care about anything else, Harry was here, here with me and that's the only thing that counts.
After 5 minutes of making out I felt something hard under my bum, first i didn't pay attention to it but after a few minutes it grow harder and that was the moment where I realise what it was. I tried to continue but I couldn't contain myself i started laughing, when Harry meets my with a confused look.

,, You- You're hard'' I giggled like a twelve year old. Harry still seem confused but that a smile appeared on his face
,,God Lou you're so innocent it's adorable'' Harry smiled widely.

I frowned ,,Hazza I'm NOT innocent'' I pulled myself away now standing in front of him, he started laughing, I didn't know why but then I realise I was hard too, I quickly turn myself so my back would be facing Harry,
I felt my cheeks getting more red with every second that passed.

,,Yeah of course you're definitely not innocent...'' Harry laughs
,,...Can't even face daddy with a hard cock, no prob babe I will slow down,only holding hands'' Harry finishes and I was shocked, I didn't want it to stop, I couldn't I needed Harry's lips, his taste, his abs and his massive...
ok! we stop here.

I could literally hear Harry smirk behind me, he wanted to frustrate me, well I could do the same to him, at least I would try.
I turned around slowly still standing 3 steps away from my bed and the beautiful boy sitting on it. I tried to speak in a sexy low voice how Harry always did and hoped it worked
,,Let me show you that I'm not innocent'' I smirked at harry and saw him take a sharp breath. I moved myself between his legs, on of my hand on each thigh and started to move my fingers along his legs. Harry groaned and it was the hottest thing I've ever heard, I want to hear that beautiful sound again so I grapped his gulp trough the shorts he was wearing and Harry let out another groan this time it was deeper and nearly a moan. I felt myself being completely hard now. I was going to place my hand under his shorts so I could palm him with only his boxers between our skin, but as soon as my hand slipped into the shorts and Harry whimpered, I heard the opening.
I couldn't even look I hopped it wasn't my mother, because well that would be embarrassing, I let out a sigh of relive
when I heard Zayns Voice, it wasn't that nice too but if it was my mother I know for shure Harry would be dead, and I'd be too.

Looking back at Zayn who seems in shock, I didn't even notice my hand was still under Harry's short when My best friend starts talking ,,Uhm What the hell?..'' he asked but continued speaking as he realized that neither Harry and I would respond ,,Ok Lewis could you do me the favor and put your hand out of my brothers shorts?'' I blushed and Harry chuckled quietly when I removed my hand

,,...Thanks and now moving on, Lou I'm so proud of you, you did barely need my help and to you Harry you are disgusting can you please leave'' We all started laughing, and I was standing again, After we all calmed down Zayn has a serious look ,,Brother I mean the last part could you please go I need to talk to my best friend'' I tried to speak up because I really enjoyed Harry's company and I still had a problem between my legs as soon as I openedmy mouth to object Zayn shushed me.

,,nuh-uh we haven't spoke during the last two days and how I see...'' at this point Zayn glared at Harry ,,... We have a lot of stuff to talk about so why don't you say bye to your boyfriend'' I knew Zayn and so did Harry we couldn't argue with him, he always gets what he wants so Harry decided to go for a deal
,,What about you come back in ten minutes'' Harry smirked and I slapped his arm playfully
,,Twenty please, don't only think of yourself'' I said winking at him and he checked me out while licking his lips, we where in our world till Zayn decided to interrupt it again. ,,Hell no I don't want to talk to you while you smell like sperm please harold keep it in your pants, see ya at home'' Zayn literally forced Harry to my door, Harry looked back at me the he asked Zayn without breaking eye contact ,,2 seconds?"

he exempted him self from Zayns grip just to walk towards me and quickly peeking my lips, it was such a small gesture but it still gave me butterfly's, I wanted to hug him and so I did,
my head was leaned on his neck right under his ear as I whispered ,,bye Harry'' Harry responded with an ,,excuse me?'' And I knew exactly what he means ,,Sorry bye daddy'' I smirked, I let go just to give Harry another sweet kiss and seeing him walk through my door, not without blowing me a kiss, I smiled but that transformed into a loud laugh when I saw Zayn making throw up sounds.

The door was closed now and I was still staring at the spot where Harry was only a few
seconds ago. But now I would Give all my attention to Zayn trying mit to think about Harry,  which was really hard, speaking of hard i tried to get rid of my problem but I couldn't stop thinking about Harry and the sounds coming out of his mouth so I decided to ignore it and listen to Zayn. He talked about Gigi he sound so excited, I got to hear every single detail about what happened during the day and night they spent together,
also about the disgusting stuff like vagina and titties, it grossed me out. Ew straight, but fortunately that helped a lot to get my cock calming down. When Zayn finished his very detail full narrative he looks at me with a raised eyebrow ,,What?'' I asked . ,,It's your turn, leave nothing out beside the butt sex thanks'' Zayn giggled. I throw a Pillow at him at squealed ,,Zayn we didn't have sex,how could you think so low about me'' I said faking to be hurted but we both just started laughing again. ,,Well since I nearly walked in while you where about to give my brother a blow job, I can just assume other things happened too'' the last part sounded more like a question I didn't want to respond but I knew there wouldn't be a way out of this so I started telling him about what happened in the few days. In between Zayn chuckled and gave some comments like kinky, disgusting, cute and eewww, yes he has mixed a motions about what happened, and when the part came up when I told him about how Harry left me he didn't hesitate to insult Harry and telling me he would have beat his ass If he would have been there, I laughed.
of course Zayn would do it he was always protective over me. When I finished telling my story we went back to normal. You would probably expect that It would be weird between us after me telling him some kind of things about his brother but it wasn't that way, we decided to go down and buy some ice cream.

As we went down the stairs we saw both our mothers, sitting on our couch talking, probably gossiping about our neighbours. They haven't seen each other in a long time and I wondered why they started seeing each other again, but I was very Happy, I loved Anne and wouldn't mind see her more often. We told them our plans to go buy ice cream and come back, but Zayn told his mother he would hang out with gigi after, my mum looked at Anne with a kind of look. Anne laughed and just said ,,don't worry I'll tell you about here too''

Zayn and I said goodbye and went to buy ice cream, we did this a lot, Just eating ice cream while walking through the streets chatting.
After two hours Zayn told me to go at his house and play some Fifa, I liked the Idea so we went at his house. I was secretly hopping to see Harry again, and that's exactly what happened.

I kinda don't want to continue with the story anymore
I can't deal with some comments

It's not like they're mean but idk