Chapter 2

I reached the school, very exhausted. I then questioned myself, 'Why did I even go to school? It's more dangerous around here.' I walked around the whole campus to see if there were any students I can get help with.

I went to the gym to see if there were any students hiding, but there were no signs of people inside. I then heard a door opened across the gym. I went to a room and hid myself, hoping that person who opened the door would never find me. I heard the door of the room where I was hiding swing open. I protected myself with the knife I had in my drawer. I heard footsteps getting closer and closer.

"Ela? What are you doing here? And why are you pointing your knife at me?" A familiar voice asked. I looked up to see that it was my classmate, Liz.

"Liz? Liz, you're alive!!!" I exclaimed, but quickly became serious and pointed my knife at her again. "If you are really Liz, then tell me something that you know about me," I demanded.

"Umm, you are talkative and we always hang out at the fountain every day. You would always tell me about your crush who is-"

"Okay okay okay, I've heard enough. Now I know you are the real Liz," I replied instantly. "Are you okay? Did you encounter any monsters? Are your parents okay?!" I asked Liz worriedly.

"I'm alright, but when I went home, my parents are nowhere to be found," Liz replied. "What about you?" Liz asked. I then remembered the horrifying scene I saw in my parent's bedroom.

"Well, I went home I saw my parents, turns out they are monsters," I replied

"Then where are your real parents?" She asked

"I... I saw them in my parent's bedroom, they were killed by those monsters," I replied. "Why does it have to be my parents?" I cried and Liz hugged me.

"Your parents are in peace now. They won't encounter any dangers from now on. If you always think you're alone, I'll be with you always." Liz stated

"Thanks Liz" I replied

_______________________

A/N:

The first few chapters will be fast because I wrote them at Microsoft Word. Sorry if you don't like it. Please don't judge. Stay safe~~