Chapter 6

I walked towards my bedroom to see the door of my room was broken. I look to my bed were my phone was last place but it wasn't there. "That's weird, I left my phone here at my bed while making a rope," I stated as I looked around my bed. "Liz, can you call my phone?" I asked.

"Huh, sure," Liz replied as she pulled out her phone and called my number. I listened carefully but no sound was heard. I can't even feel the vibrations of my phone. It seems like my phone wasn't there.

"Maybe someone took it?" Nate spoke

"There is a possibility," Alex replied.

"I'll check my parent's room once more," I spoke as I left the room and head straight to my parent's room.

There I saw a mysterious figure. Once it noticed my presence, it quickly shut the door behind me. I walked a bit closer to see it was a Deceiver.

"Oh? Looking for this?" He spoke as he showed a device. It was my phone. "Here," he spoke and threw the phone at me.

"Y-you can talk?" I asked

"Oh~? You've never seen a shapeshifting monster talk?" He asked back as I shook my head.

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to kill other people?" I asked again.

"I just came to thank the scientist who experimented us. I saw his files on his laboratory. Too bad he's dead," He replied.

"Who are you and what are your intentions?" I asked again, still curious.

"Hmm, by your face. You must be the scientist's daughter," He stated.

"Answer my questions!" I demanded.

"Let's just say I'm Test Subject 89521. I'm one of the two Test Subjects who killed the guards and freed the other Test Subjects," He introduced. "And my intentions? I want to take over this whole city!" He exclaimed.

"How can you take over this city? My father said they only experimented 61 Test Subjects. If the soldiers know your weakness, you can't even kill up to 500 people," I explained.

"Kill? Who said we're going to kill? Well, the other Test Subjects doesn't have any knowledge so they kill. Think of another way of how we're going to take over this city," He stated.

"What? You won't kill? Another way to take over the city....... don't tell me-!" I stopped talking

"You see, only Test Subject 68623 and I have knowledge. Other Test Subjects simply follows our orders. The only way to take over this city...... is to turn everyone like us," He explained and my eyes widened. "Currently, Test Subject 68623 remembered the chemicals that were implanted on us and is working for a serum. Those serum will be implanted to the other Test Subjects. The Test Subjects will either kill or inject the serum to other people," He stated.

"As the scientist's daughter, I'll probably let you be the last human or the last one to turn into us," He spoke and there was sudden silence.

"Ela? Are you alright? You've been there for a few minutes. Is everything okay?" Liz's voice was heard outside my parent's doors.

"I wonder how will they react if they see two Michaelas hmm~?" He questioned and transformed into me.

"Well shit," I cursed as the door opened as both of us looked at the door.