Chapter 7

Nate, Liz, and Alex were surprised to see two Elas. They thought finding out who the real Ela is easy, but they were wrong. 89521 checked through Ela's phone when he saw her phone lying on the ground.

"Who's the real Ela!" Liz exclaimed

"It's me, Liz!" Both 89521 and I answered in sync.

"How did a Deceiver know my name?" Liz asked herself.

'Tch, he must have checked through my phone,' I thought as I looked at 89521.

"Elizabeth, also known as Liz, Nathan, also known as Nate, my two best friends since we started grade school. How could I forget?" 89521 explained.

'How the heck did he know that?' I cursed mentally. 'If they killed me, they would soon be killed by 89521,' I thought. 'Wait! He doesn't know about Aklexan-' My thoughts were cut off by 89521

"And Alexander, we met at school earlier. You even saved me, right?" 89521 spoke as I looked at him dumbfounded.

'How did he even know that he saved me? Did he hack the school cameras and my phone?' I questioned myself.

"It's not just that. My father was a scientist. I hate to say this but apparently, he's the one who caused this apocalypse. Two Test Subjects killed the guards and freed the other Test Subjects. I don't even know why father would do such a thing. And now the person beside me is deceiving all of you," 89521 stated. As their eyes, including me, widened.

'What do I do. If I tried to explain, they might not hear me out. If they picked him, they're going straight to his trap!' I thought.

I tried to stab 89521 with my knife to show his long and sharp hands. Instead, he also used a knife to block my knife from reaching him.

"Oh~? You're challenging me for a knife battle? It's on," 89521 spoke as we continued fighting. The sound of knives clashing in to each other echoed around the room as the two persons continued fighting.

'No matter what happens, I won't let you lay a finger on my friends!' I thought as the fighting continued. A few wounds appeared at my arms while fighting 89521. Unfortunately, 89521 had the chance to pin me down and pointed the knife at my neck.

"You should probably give up now. It's no use," He stated. "Too bad you can't save your friends," he whispered in my ear.

He was about to pierce the knife at my neck until Alex tried to decapitate 89521.

"Why are you trying to kill me? Can't you see she's trying to deceive you?!" 89521 exclaimed.

"You tried to kill Ela in the neck. If it was the real Ela, she would have gone for the nape," Alexander explained. "Ela tried everything to prove that she's the real one. Good thing I noticed the neck or else she would have been dead and we would have fell in your trap," Alexander stated. 89521 became defeated and decided to leave the house. Probably to get revenge or something. I just sighed heavily from the fight.

"Hey Ela?" Alexander called

"Yeah?" I answered and looked at him

"You were about to give up, aren't you?" He asked as I chuckled

"Yeah, it's a really good thing you noticed the knife. You saved me twice, I owe you again," I stated as I stood up and thanked Alexander.