eight

ʚ Being Real Is Perfect ɞ

She shouldn't have asked that

His blood was boiling just thinking about him.

More than a thousand years, he wants his avenge.

That night, those cold-blooded crimson eyes spilling evil. Lifeless bodies scattered all over the area.

He has nightmares from such trauma.

Sasuke clutches the blankets almost ripping it and about to activate his Sharingan. But he knows he needs to calm down his senses because he can tell Misa doesn't condemn anger. She also sounded so innocent when asking if he has any siblings. Not saying a word, he gets off the bed with cold eyes. Misa shuddered a little as Sasuke comes over to sit next to her. She feels like his chill aura changed into something else. Hatred and grief.

In a low tone of voice, "Well, first off, do you know what happened to my clan?" He asked the introverted girl. She nods "H-Hai. I l-learned about it a-and I'm so s-sorry for you. A-After hearing about the i-incident, I didn't know it was y-you that only survived." Her head was down when she was talking but her eyes showed sympathy. Sasuke reads her face, an elegant yet now emotional face that always shies away whenever he glances or talks to her.

He continues to speak, "I do have a sibling. Only one older brother who I despise more than anything else. He was the one that caused the tragedy." Sasuke fumed out his words. He couldn't help but let out the anger in front of Misa. He didn't realize she was facing him and has a worrisome expression.

She once heard the rumors being confirmed about the "Uchiha Clan Massacre". Only one person left from the clan and it was Sasuke. After attending the Academy, she would always see him distancing himself far away from people. Misa never felt his pain before but she understands that it impacted him like a pile of rocks. However, anytime he is around her, he slowly opens up. A dainty hand was over a rough fist. Sasuke felt her touch and turns his head instantly at her. Then there was a soft grin etched on her face.

"I'm glad to hear about your personal life a little more," Misa spoke with no stuttering and she is elated. 'How can she be so pure?' the Uchiha thought. His heart skipped beats and using the word pure was peculiar. It's not a common feeling he ever felt before. This girl is affecting him, in a way he does not want it to end. Sasuke unclenches his rough fist and interlaces his fingers with Misa's dainty one.

Rosy pink and onyx met.

They have drifted away from reality, somewhere like heaven.

It only lasted for a minute as their fingers break apart. They looked to elsewhere feeling a bit...gratified. Sasuke looks back at Misa again, he loves her long, silky ebony hair and falls like a waterfall. He can also see her fair face has turned cherry red. He sighs "Misa." Her name came out of his mouth. It immediately gains her attention and their eyes meet again. "Arigatou, for letting me express myself. I usually don't feel comfortable talking about my family or my past but," he pauses for a second, "you're one of the people who I can trust." He finished his appreciation.