fifteen

ʚ Written Test ɞ

The moment is here

The moment is here.

Kakashi leans against the door with his arms crossed. Where he is standing will be the place they'll begin their task. All four of his students came together as one. They stood in silence for a brief period until Kakashi utters.

"I see Misa, you've come." He said. They were a little baffled, not knowing what he meant. Misa stares in her sensei's visible eye. "To start, only three men squad are eligible to take the Chunin Exams. But it's beyond the point because," Kakashi pauses and smiles under his mask, "I'm proud of you four." He winks at them. The soon-to-be Chunins all have determination written on their faces. "Let's do this!" Naruto hollered.

The silver-haired Jonin moves out of the way to let them enter what seems like heaven's light. Sasuke and Sakura both open the door to Room 301. Before Misa follows along, Kakashi pressed a hand onto her shoulder. She turns her head, his onyx eye expressed fondness. "Good luck. I'm always counting on you." Kakashi praises Misa. A poised grin graces her face. She nods at her mentor and goes with the rest.

Straightaway, sweat drops on their faces. They expected it'll be a minimum. There are over hundreds of participants in one room. The people stared at them all daunting like they want to rip them into pieces. Misa fidgets her fingers nervously and twiddles her feet. Her anxiety level is rising. Sasuke can sense her concerned body language. He was about to comfort her when a sudden blonde-haired girl came from behind and hugs around his shoulders.

"Sasuke-kun, you're late!" She said. The girl was Ino.

"I thought I'd be able to see you for the first time in a while, so I was waiting in excitement." She happily said but Sasuke just frowns at her because she doesn't know boundaries whatsoever. Sasuke shook his head and pulls away from the annoying blonde girl. He stands next to Misa when more people came.

"What's up with this?" Shikamaru asked. Choji and he joins the group. "So bothersome for you to attend the Chunin Exams." He added in his normal lazy voice. "Oh, it's the idiot trio." Naruto makes a retort. Shikamaru scoffs "Stop calling us that!" He exclaimed at the blonde boy. Then comes another trio of their Academy friends. "You guys came too!" Kiba smirks contentedly. Misa spots Hinata and she waves at her. The female Hyuga has on a shy smile "K-Konichiwa." She spoke in a quiet tone of voice. Naruto heard her and Hinata quickly glances away.

Misa never thought seeing these people again would warm her heart. They're the same as they have ever been. Not a slight difference. The Rookie 10 have finally reunited. "You guys too?! Man." Shikamaru continues to complain. Choji just eats his delicious chips like a big foodie. Kiba chuckles "This means all ten Genin rookies are taking the Exam, eh. Now how far can you go, Sasuke-kun?" He pokes around with the Uchiha. Sasuke smirks in return "You are still almighty, Kiba."