fourteen

ʚ Seeking More ɞ

Another day of waiting

Another day of waiting. Lovely.

Naruto rushes to head over and meet up with his teammates. When he arrives, it looks like Sakura isn't having a good morning. The hotheaded girl exclaims "Why is it that he's the one who always calls us out and makes us wait?!" Sakura wants to pull her messy hair out. She accidentally overslept and had less time to blow-dry her hair. Naruto agrees too but he reasoned that he didn't brush his teeth or clean his face.

Sakura raises an eyebrow "T-That's dirty." She looks away in disgust. Misa just stood there quietly next to the annoyed Sasuke. He can't stand the two's yapping when it's early in the morning. About an hour or so, Kakashi arrives and greets them with the same excuse as usual. "Ohayo, folks~ I got lost on the w-" he gets cut off by Naruto and Sakura "That's a lie!"

The man jumps down gracefully from the frame of the bridge to announce some news. "This is sudden, but I recommended you guys for the Chunin Exams, so," he hands out four slips, "here are your applications." He began to tell them about the exam. The four kids look at him bewildered. "Chunin Exams?" Sakura questioned. Kakashi continues "That being said, the recommendations are not compulsory. You guys are free to do it or not take it." He tells them the exam is optional and they can take it whenever they want but he truly encourages the kids to apply for it.

"All right! I love you, Kaka-sensei!" Naruto sprung himself to hug the older man. "Oi cut it out!" He tries freeing the happy blonde boy off of him. He puts Naruto down and gives him the applications. "Only those who want to take the Exam, sign that application, and come to Room 301 of the Academy at 3:00 pm five days from now. That's it!" Kakashi completes his explanation and then leaves again.

Later, the four walk through the bridge, and Naruto can't stop chanting "Chunin Exams" He is very eager that he can prove it to the people he will accomplish. Including beating Sasuke and Kankuro from Suna. The Jinchuriki imagines if the Third Hokage would retire to have him take his position as the Hokage. In the late evening, numerous amount of shinobis from the Five Nations enters the Konoha gate.

Misa saw a few of them as she made her way to the newly opened bakery. Her mother told her about it when going out for groceries. She mentioned that she'd met a familiar person. Misa didn't quite understand what her mother meant but she decided to go anyway. The place has a 'Grand Opening' banner from the entranceway. Misa enters "Konichiwa." She greeted. Her rosy pink eyes landed on a girl behind the counter who looked a couple of years older than she was.

She wore a long-sleeved dress that hugged her petite figure, a heart-shaped face with dreamy lilac-colored eyes, and her black hair with full bangs up in a side ponytail tied by a red ribbon. "Nanami-chan?" Misa says her name with an overwhelmed expression. She squeals merrily and skips her feet to loop her arms around Misa. "Mi Mi it's been so long! You're so pretty too!" Nanami cups the petite girl's snow-white cheeks.