thirteen

ʚ New People ɞ

"D-D-Do you t-think so?"

"Hn," Sasuke said his trademark phrase. He removes his hand from her head and looks up at the millions of stars twinkling. The onyx eyes sparkled almost like tears are in his gaze.

Sasuke has been doing it plenty of times with Misa but this is the first time in Konoha where they call home. He was lost in thought when she scoots a little closer to him and their arms touched subtly. It almost felt like a spark. Sasuke looks at the petite girl who isn't looking at him. Strange. Wonder what's up with her.

The Uchiha boy speaks first "Why'd you come closer?" He asked Misa. Her two rosy pink eyes focus up at him. "B-Because I wanted to." She responded a bit daring with her timid voice. She looks away, leaving Sasuke stunned. Misa is not attacking him like how Sakura used to do. His muddled expression changes into a relaxed face. He lets her do whatever because he remembers that he gave her his trust when they were in Nami no Kuni.

"Misa," Sasuke said her name in a low tone of voice. "Hm." She hummed. "Can you sing to me?" Sasuke asked an absolute question. Misa's rosy pink eyes widened "A-A-Are you serious?" The girl was flabbergasted. Sasuke didn't say anything other than a simple nod. Misa proceeds, she clears her throat first and began to sing.

Sha la la I'm sure, someday, I'll obtain it

Softly in my fleeting heart, a light is burning

The "urge" of wanting to see you, the "innocence" that made me want to cry
The fireflies that flew into the fire of summer will not return

Her feathery singing voice is rich to the ear. It sounds beautiful yet the lyrics to the song were quite sad. It's like she is talking about losing someone that her life will never be the same again. Sasuke's obsidian eyes take in every beauty of Misa. She is singing to nature as the wind reacts in a swift but gentle speed. The girl finishes the song with a high-note almost hearing like angels from heaven.

As soon as midnight came, Sasuke was a gentleman to take Misa home. A week later, the Hokage notified Kakashi that he got something important coming up.

✧˖*°࿐

When the sunrise awakens the village, everyone except Naruto is at the bridge where they're supposed to meet up. The blonde boy was running late and for Kakashi...he is just as late as usual. Misa watches the birds fly in the sky while Sasuke and Sakura are minding their own business. Until she hears footsteps running, she smiles when the sight of her beloved friend arrives. Naruto has on a happy face when dashing up to her. "Good morning, Misa-chan!" He greets her in a cute voice. "O-Ohayo, N-Naruto-san." She smiles with pink cheeks.